Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she said she doesn’t want long covid because she won’t be able to taste food 😂😂😂😂

And altogether now “salt is the flavour to me”
Are young, vaccinated people still getting long covid? I feel like everyone except her has had covid by now.

Reactions: 14
Im the same - I lost my job on Friday and Ive literally had to write my 5 minute list for tomorrow today because I can feel like I am about to spiral. We've got this!
Yes, we’ve definitely got this! Sending love and encouragement to you, and anyone else who needs it right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Perhaps they mistook the co-op bags that feature heavily for one of Juniper Moons tit designs?

ETA: It wasnt in Friday or Wednesdays episode, so I'm onto Mondays ... i dont even watch Corrie myself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are young, vaccinated people still getting long covid? I feel like everyone except her has had covid by now.
Sadly yes ): got it 3 months ago (had 3 jabs before getting sick) and I'm still struggling with daily headaches, memory problems and constant low energy. Still not able to work all my hours at work again. It sucks man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jup. You absolutely can unfortunately. My sister is struggling with it right now. She’s young, healthy and vaccinated and still it happened and it sucks.

I think everyone should absolutely only do the things they feel comfortable with. I think I personally wouldn’t love to be in huge crowds either. So I don’t do it and be done with it and try not to ruin other peoples’ fun doing things I don’t feel comfortable participating in.

What I do find concerning though is the level of codependency she and her mother show. If Jane wants to see them and go to London and Gabriella is uncomfortable with it, why not go with someone else or even by herself?
She says in her video that she doesn’t love her birthday and doesn’t understand people who celebrate for a week. The jubilee takes place after her birthday and her mother could very well just go by herself. Not like she’s abandoning her on her special day.
I also find it so ironic that she says she hates opening presents and that’s why she doesn’t like her birthday. And that after a whole segment of her opening the stuff she gets sent. Packets upon packets of what are essentially presents. It’s almost like a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the middle of her period woe is me rant on her latest video it cut to an ad for Clear Blue pregnancy tests and then another for chicken nuggets 😂 😂

Also for someone who hates their birthday she sure goes on about it a lot. This was especially true in 2020 when she seemed to only post about it as it was during the pandemic/lockdown and probs wanted to make it seem like poor her for having to spend it “alone”. (Even though her mum was hiding behind the door).

Attachments

Reactions: 29
In the middle of her period woe is me rant on her latest video it cut to an ad for Clear Blue pregnancy tests and then another for chicken nuggets 😂 😂

Also for someone who hates their birthday she sure goes on about it a lot. This was especially true in 2020 when she seemed to only post about it as it was during the pandemic/lockdown and probs wanted to make it seem like poor her for having to spend it “alone”. (Even though her mum was hiding behind the door).
This. I know a few people who genuinely hate and don't celebrate their birthday. They don't share when it is and they certainly never mention when it's coming up.

Gabby just wants JHobby, Lucy, Zoe, Jane, George, Emergency Cricket Dude etc to feel sorry for her and flock to celebrate her birthday in her stink-coccoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just think it’s more sad rather than funny that she wrote birthday cards to herself in 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why the hell is the tub of butter just on her nightstand please?! 😂🤢 Also notice the cotton bud on the floor as well. I’m sorry but she’s such a slob!
Nah that butter dipping from last week happens much more often than she’s led us to believe. Imagine her on Secret Eaters 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.