Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she would actually post her followers happy birthday mentions to her stories or are they not worthy..

Reactions: 2
Time to add 'can't spell her own name' to her list of problems

EDIT - after further thought I can only conclude that she left out the i because last time she was rumbled writing cards for herself was because she dotted her i's with hearts and there was a card signed the same way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Excyewse yew, I’ll have you know it’s Nelly writing the cards this year…
Hahahhahahaa genius! More! more! 🤣🤣🤣

What is her obsession with being a bloody Gemini? I’m a Gemini but I don’t feel the need to let everyone know about it every week like it makes me cool and quirky or something 🙄🙄🙄 she’s so weird!

Also Fabhan saying she will always cherish their time together blah blah lol, she’s not bleeping dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That just proves she couldn’t give a duck about her! Cherishes it so much she can’t be arsed to see her ever again. Not even on her birthday which she knows she will spending alone apart from Jane lol 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She’s obsessed with being a Gemini but also thinks she’s a winter baby? It’s just so funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Hannah posted on her insta story just because she feels bad for her tbh. I don't think they actually fell out, I think Gabby was probably so moany and annoying that Hannah stopped making a proactive effort, as Gab definitely seems like the kind of friend who thinks everyone should reach out to her and it should be all about her. If they really were friends they'd make an effort to meet up.

Reactions: 26
I think Hannah posted on her insta story just because she feels bad for her tbh. I don't think they actually fell out, I think Gabby was probably so moany and annoying that Hannah stopped making a proactive effort, as Gab definitely seems like the kind of friend who thinks everyone should reach out to her and it should be all about her. If they really were friends they'd make an effort to meet up.
I wonder if Hannah would have posted anything at all or even remembered the birthday if she hadn't seen the 3 sad shared birthday stories and felt she had to since 'Gabrella' used to buy her really expensive presents back when they still hung out occasionally.

Reactions: 17
Gabrella in the next thread title please. I’m rubbish at thinking of good ones, but it does rhyme with smell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.