Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses she hasn't showered after being sweaty all day? After all, Wednesday is not "pamper" day. By pamper I mean her weekly shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"period bloat" no babes, you got your period two weeks ago, just admit you have a problem (I only know because I got mine around the same time 😂)

Reactions: 28
Spotted gobs in the wild again today! She’s wearing the most ginormous pair of trousers. I did take another photo but last time some people kicked off so not sure if I should post it lol

duck the haters - the trousers need to be discussed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
Spotted gobs in the wild again today! She’s wearing the most ginormous pair of trousers. I did take another photo but last time some people kicked off so not sure if I should post it lol

The buttered bread sign behind her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

The fact the sign right behind her mentions butter is *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 56

girl, duck em, post them

Reactions: 20
"period bloat" no babes, you got your period two weeks ago, just admit you have a problem (I only know because I got mine around the same time 😂)
Yeah this is what I thought too. You can blame your period for like 2-3 days but after that it's just the way you eat.

Reactions: 15

😂 You do realise we’ll now have a video coming talking about her new stalker who takes photos. You’re giving her top tier clickbait! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😂 You do realise we’ll now have a video coming talking about her new stalker who takes photos. You’re giving her top tier clickbait! 😅
tbf she does need the money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Plz from behind you'd think she was 55 with 3 divorces and a people carrier

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Been away but occasionally lurking as Gabs is just downright depressing to keep up with right now tbh, without fail we get some sweaty selfie of her on the toilet or a thermostat pic EVERY YEAR! As someone said I don’t know why she clamours for autumn every year when she does nothing except walk at snails pace with Jane down to Starbucks in her smelly old jumpers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.