Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
As a turkish citizen from now on i love kelly piquet so damn much
Sheā€™s an opportunist, she does this all the time with different causes to make herself look better. She just looks like a massive hypocrite with a lot of it as a lover of Bolsonaro and it shouldnā€™t take away from the fact sheā€™s a racist bigot. One good act does not cancel out all the bad. But I understand that you would think differently and Iā€™m sending prayers to anyone on here who is from the regions affected / has family there

(Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t care about this specific thing. Iā€™m just saying it doesnā€™t in my eyes make her a likeable human being. Itā€™s the bare minimum for someone with the amount of followers she has to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

MissF1

VIP Member
Got back from holiday today and thought Iā€™d come in blazing with unpopular opinions. I caught a little bit of hamsters stream today. Pietra and Max seem doomed. Both seem pretty insecure about each other. I will say for the 1000 time though that Lando is horrible to Max. He never misses an opportunity to assert his dominance over Max. I caught a little bit of a stream a week or so ago and Lando was being his normal shitty self to Max and Max made a comment like ā€œyeah mate, as long as you are happy, right?ā€

Also, even more unpopular, Iā€™ve seen comments alluding to Pietra trying to capitalize or gain from Carlos or Lando and if that is the case then she is really bad at it. Her insta is private and she isnā€™t that active on TikTok. Everything with Carlos was fan rumors as far as I know. Itā€™s seeming much more likely that she was associated with Landoā€™s crew the entire time. And all the people calling her trash for the rumors are still okay with Carlos somehow.

Sorry loves but Iā€™ve been on a very relaxing and empowering girls trip so Iā€™m on my feminist shit right now. Let the girl live. Hell I probably wouldnā€™t like Lando if I was dating one of his friends either. Heā€™s kind of a dick sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Futtrit

VIP Member
MORE IMPORTANTLY IS EVERYONE READY FOR F1 WAG ROSE BEAR/GOLD ROSE/100 RED ROSES ARMAGEDDON TOMORROW?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
I actually don't mind Valentines day as a single gal (I'm not from the USA so its not like a huge important thing here), but stories like Luisa's (if you haven't fallen in love you haven't lived) annoy the hell out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 11

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Kika's story
Fot1MVgXEAAB0J1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Poor girl. She's spot on about how this affects her professionally, people need to lay off her. She's just a young girl living her life

Reactions: 11

matto

VIP Member

Is Helmut calling Pierre a womanizer? :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10