Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s just me that prefers white fireproofs 🤣
tbh i do like the white as well. the black looks good to me solely because it’s different, and a change is nice 😅

if they always had black and switched to white i’d probably be like “omg white fireproofs!! 😍🤤

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ll be absent from all forms of social media tomorrow, I don’t do Valentine’s Day 🤣 don’t like it whether I’m single or in a relationship it’s way too cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who thought it was indeed a bit tit 👁👄👁

it was very simple, the stage and everything. a liiitle underwhelming if we’re being completely honest. but to me her discography is SO good that it doesn’t even matter. hit after hit after hit 🤩 saved the entire thing tbh 😅

like to me she could just be standing there doing nothing and perform the exact same set list with those arrangements of songs and i’d still enjoy it 🤷‍♀️😅

• Heart
tbh i do like the white as well. the black looks good to me solely because it’s different, and a change is nice 😅

if they always had black and switched to white i’d probably be like “omg white fireproofs!! 😍🤤
mclaren's fireproofs always looks really bad to me, whatever the colour, because they are just littered in sponsorships...i know they're meant to be ad boards, but mclaren just really take it too far in my opinion

Reactions: 2
mclaren's fireproofs always looks really bad to me, whatever the colour, because they are just littered in sponsorships...i know they're meant to be ad boards, but mclaren just really take it too far in my opinion
i have no idea why but i like sponsorships on fireproofs, which i know is a really weird opinion.

to me the fewer sponsorships, the uglier. it looks so empty 😆 but i definitely get why they ruin it for other people

This is a good point. For example, this and this:
1676304875120.png
1676304886908.png

Reactions: 7
yes!! this is a perfect example, carlos' look is just cleaner and more sophisticated whilst still having the important names there....landos just looks messy!!
Yeah, it's messy. I'd prefer he just take them off 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.