Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone told Hamster to make tiktoks with Lando if he wanted likes and his reply was "I wouldnt want to milk him for likes" as if he doesnt do the equivalent with twitch 🤣
One rolling eyes emoticon is not enough for this. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooo there’s gonna be a wedding in the Sainz family this coming weekend, it’s gonna be Carlos’ little sister 💒 although in total would be two in this year actually — his older sister’s wedding gonna be in June ☀

Bracing myself for another Carlos-in-a-tuxedo-suit photo 🥵🙌

Here’s hoping for killer wedding outfit looks for Isa 🤞🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
McLaren really built last years car in the hardest possible way to drive 😅

Not giving much faith for this year 😬
20230213_114149.jpg

• Haha
Yes, Elena, this jacket is the cutest... if you are like 5 years old. I personally find nothing appealing on dressing like a child :rolleyes:
1676290263677.png

• Haha
MORE IMPORTANTLY IS EVERYONE READY FOR F1 WAG ROSE BEAR/GOLD ROSE/100 RED ROSES ARMAGEDDON TOMORROW?

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m curious about Daniels helmet for this year.
He needs a helmet when he has to replace Perez.
I love Blake.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.