Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kika reposts her pierre post now that she's got her checkmark.
Love wins.
Also Luisa on a takeout sushi date with someone....

Reactions: 4
Could you be arsed being Lewis’ bodyguard and having to get up at the crack of dawn to run after him cos I couldn’t
No. There is no one on this earth I would do that for. Running AND waking up early?! Criminal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually don't mind Valentines day as a single gal (I'm not from the USA so its not like a huge important thing here), but stories like Luisa's (if you haven't fallen in love you haven't lived) annoy the hell out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Worth a read, absolutely despicable.
Can't imagine being one of the big ones like Max Verstappen or Lewis Hamilton. Even the other guys will get hate of course, but for those 2 it has got to be so overwhelmingly negative
Sad for humanity right now 😅😕

Also, if you scroll down you can see similar things they have done for others, for example Lewis Hamilton and the women of the paddock

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
but stories like Luisa's (if you haven't fallen in love you haven't lived) annoy the hell out of me
This is the problem with many of those "positive" quotes and tit - when it's going to these kind of extremes, it's no longer positive or inspiring, it actually becomes insulting and toxic. And this one is one of those.

Reactions: 3
This is the problem with many of those "positive" quotes and tit - when it's going to these kind of extremes, it's no longer positive or inspiring, it actually becomes insulting and toxic. And this one is one of those.
Yeah, in this case I agree. Also passionate /obsessive love isn't a healthy aspiration either!

So many yellow helmets lately. Guessing this one is a tribute type one to Michael's gold mercedes helmet

Reactions: 6
has there been a regular launch without a leak yet?? it feels like leaks are the norm now 😅
6B2AAD01-10D7-4E4C-B358-F62212121491.jpeg
from a test stream done this morning

• Heart
Eh, no but I suppose that's part of it now with do much social media focus. Actually Red Bull and Ferrari I didn't see anything of beforehand but then cars (at first glance) seem fairly similar anyway
Yeah exactly, they all got leaked last year as well. I don’t ever really care tbf because I still get surprised when the covers are taken off 😭 under the lights and everything it still always looks better or different. Although I don’t know how legit that is because Ineos are usually very insistent on their colour

Reactions: 1
There’s actually a lot different on the W14, the side pods are like mini Red Bulls and the rear and front wing are completely changed. I like how they actually showed the proper car, or at least a version of it. Cute launch too, precise and to the point

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.