Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins šŸŽļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Landoā€™s going to be on This Morning next Thursday!

Lando at the end šŸ„µ

Reactions: 4
As a turkish citizen from now on i love kelly piquet so damn much
Sheā€™s an opportunist, she does this all the time with different causes to make herself look better. She just looks like a massive hypocrite with a lot of it as a lover of Bolsonaro and it shouldnā€™t take away from the fact sheā€™s a racist bigot. One good act does not cancel out all the bad. But I understand that you would think differently and Iā€™m sending prayers to anyone on here who is from the regions affected / has family there

(Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t care about this specific thing. Iā€™m just saying it doesnā€™t in my eyes make her a likeable human being. Itā€™s the bare minimum for someone with the amount of followers she has to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s an opportunist, she does this all the time with different causes to make herself look better. She just looks like a massive hypocrite with a lot of it as a lover of Bolsonaro and it shouldnā€™t take away from the fact sheā€™s a racist bigot. One good act does not cancel out all the bad. But I understand that you would think differently and Iā€™m sending prayers to anyone on here who is from the regions affected / has family there

(Iā€™m not saying she doesnā€™t care about this specific thing. Iā€™m just saying it doesnā€™t in my eyes make her a likeable human being. Itā€™s the bare minimum for someone with the amount of followers she has to do)
Kelly (like many people) only cares about "normal" people when it doesn't affect her.

She spoke up about the Roe v Wade overturning an apparently spoke up against Trump too. However, you get to Bolsonaro and girl does a complete 180. Then all of a sudden this man, who is made in the same mold as Trump, is the right answer for Brazil.

Reactions: 4
Kelly (like many people) only cares about "normal" people when it doesn't affect her.

She spoke up about the Roe v Wade overturning an apparently spoke up against Trump too. However, you get to Bolsonaro and girl does a complete 180. Then all of a sudden this man, who is made in the same mold as Trump, is the right answer for Brazil.
Exactly. The Bolsonaro element, and the evident supporting of the racism her father inflicted on Lewis, shows who she really is. You canā€™t pick and choose when to be a good person, you either are or arenā€™t. So many influencer types jump on these bandwagons to bolster their own image and it sickens me because itā€™s actually affecting peoples lives

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You canā€™t pick and choose when to be a good person, you either are or arenā€™t.
Yup, this is exactly it. Unfortunately most of "influencers" post only when there is something big because they don't want to be called out. If it's something that wouldn't be widely picked up, they wouldn't care either. And remember, if someone is a good person, they don't have to remind people they are "good people". It's about actions, not words.

Reactions: 1

i know she is not a oerfect oerson lmaoo but even in our country, we have famous people who doesnt give a single tit about whats happening (yes, famous turkish people) i find kelly much better than anyyone else tbh. Every penny matters and i hope someone get the help from her posts, too.

but i do also understand your point.

thank you by the way, even if you want donate just keep praying for our people, its really bad there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you by the way, even if you want donate just keep praying for our people, its really bad there.
I can only imagine. Iā€™ve donated personally and via my work who did a group donation, luckily thereā€™s ample legitimate resources for donations that are easily accessible ā¤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.