Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming “Daniel and Heidi >>>>>>” “I want a relationship like this 💔💔💔” angsty teenage TikTok’s that make me want to scream !!! Good job I saw it here first so I know to stay off that hell site for tonight 😭

Take it from me kids. A few blurred photos of you posted on his account do not account for a good relationship. Go touch some damn grass and live in the real world
(To clarify I’m not saying their relationship is bad. I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Incoming “Daniel and Heidi >>>>>>” “I want a relationship like this 💔💔💔” angsty teenage TikTok’s that make me want to scream !!! Good job I saw it here first so I know to stay off that hell site for tonight 😭

Take it from me kids. A few blurred photos of you posted on his account do not account for a good relationship. Go touch some damn grass and live in the real world
I tend to avoid TikTok and I get the filtered version for my age demographic when they're posted to insta two weeks after they initially go viral 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I tend to avoid TikTok and I get the filtered version for my age demographic when they're posted to insta two weeks after they initially go viral 🙈
I don’t even follow anyone and yet I get the weirdest stuff come up, always about 15 years too young for me 🤣 I blame the fact that I watched Lionel Messi fancams solidly throughout the World Cup and now it thinks I’m a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it
Oh, there are people who even glamorize wags for simply breathing. And I'm not exaggerating. It's exactly it - being wag. Doesn't matter what she actually does, how does she act, what is the actual relationship about. It's irrelevant as long as she is wag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t even follow anyone and yet I get the weirdest stuff come up, always about 15 years too young for me 🤣 I blame the fact that I watched Lionel Messi fancams solidly throughout the World Cup and now it thinks I’m a teenager
I think there's a bit overlap between DR stans and 1D fans, so my socials are full of 1D/Harry Styles recommendations and it's a solid no from me 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All of the guys that did the quadrant karting, kind of feel bad for Ria dealing with this lot all day 🤣

Reactions: 3

(To clarify I’m not saying their relationship is bad. I just think the glamourising of the most basic stuff is so weird and actually sets quite a bad precedent because if that’s your baseline then please get some self worth and raise it)
the daniel and heidi stan accounts terrify me....being hid for 1 or 2 or 3 years and then her seemingly abandoning her career isn't aspirational nor 'goals'....they are cute together now and that is a nice photo, but there has always been something about them that seemed odd and unhealthy to me....we only see a glimpse of their lives though so its all conjecture anyway

Reactions: 5
the daniel and heidi stan accounts terrify me....being hid for 1 or 2 or 3 years and then her seemingly abandoning her career isn't aspirational nor 'goals'....they are cute together now and that is a nice photo, but there has always been something about them that seemed odd and unhealthy to me....we only see a glimpse of their lives though so its all conjecture anyway
This is what bothers me. The constant need to big up relationships that you know nothing about is unhealthy. So many couples seem perfectly happy but behind closed doors it’s an entirely different story, and the same works the other way round. There’s no blueprint as to what a good relationship should look like anyway but obviously people have to exaggerate the slightest thing. It just makes me cringe. It’s really nothing special. I’m over Daniel in general tbh so anything related to him is just annoying me now 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"OMG he looked in her general direction! Couple Goals!!!:love:🥰😭
---

Oh, there are people who even glamorize wags for simply breathing. And I'm not exaggerating. It's exactly it - being wag. Doesn't matter what she actually does, how does she act, what is the actual relationship about. It's irrelevant as long as she is wag.
And as soon as they lose that WAG title the "fans" begin to gradually vanish. Like I thought she was your inspiration?

• Haha
"OMG he looked in her general direction! Couple Goals!!!:love:🥰😭
---

And as soon as they lose that WAG title the "fans" begin to gradually vanish. Like I thought she was your inspiration?
I must admit I'm surpisingly not seeing any Heidi and Daniel content on my fyps
Probably because she doesn't do merch shootings and stuff 😅

Fans do vanish but Dilara haunted me until like... yesterday 😆😆

• Haha
I must admit I'm surpisingly not seeing any Heidi and Daniel content on my fyps
Probably because she doesn't do merch shootings and stuff 😅

Fans do vanish but Dilara haunted me until like... yesterday 😆😆
Baha same 😂 my Twitter is normal 😂 it is scary actually 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.