Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
someone on twitter noticed that a singer has been commenting on andreaā€™s posts.. and the replies from alonso fans literally have me crying šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ they're crazy

BAEE1AB1-FAE1-4FE3-9B46-2C429EBB7648.jpeg

997B9DF9-54DD-48BA-8D84-66DBE0EDE4EC.jpeg

79A7B99E-4625-41B1-8C4F-292795685CCB.jpeg

63A1CA3A-4A0E-4732-8A99-5D28603D52F7.jpeg

C9515075-2D35-4081-832F-9B3A2AE62361.jpeg

"refrain from bothering mother" is the funniest thing i've read today šŸ˜­ also this poor guy is literally just a fan loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I think itā€™s severely underestimated just how much Charles loves Ferrari. The emotional connection through both his dad and his godfather must be such a difficult thing to grapple with. If Ferrari start to prioritise him, and I think they will now Vasseurs there, I donā€™t see him leaving. I do think theyā€™ll be better this year than people are anticipating, and no offence to Charles but itā€™ll be up to him not to make stupid mistakes like Imola and France. Toto has a habit nowadays of building up relationships with drivers prior to having them in his team, Charles or Lando would be an unknown entity for him and would pose too much of a threat to George, in my opinion. But, and idk if Iā€™m being too sentimental, I also think Lewis will have a say in who takes over his seat, itā€™s been hinted at in the past so who knows

Reactions: 10

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Gotta start somewhere girlies! If I'm correct this is the gf of F3 driver Dino Beganovic

Maybe folks over there do it different but I can't imagine being that young and quite a bit of your revolving around your boyfriend. Like not even your husband (which would be it's own issue) but your bf

Reactions: 9

ImaLady

VIP Member

Is Helmut calling Pierre a womanizer? :LOL: :LOL:

Thats what happens when ugly guys get buff

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I'm just kind of shocked at how they act like he doesnt exist.
I thought Daniel wasnt an actual reserve driver but they kept calling him the 3rd driver. Like I thought he wasnt going to be actually race ready, but more like a Pato for McLaren. yet they were pretty much acting like he was THE reserve driver for Red Bull
Iā€™ve said it once and Iā€™ll say it again. Red Bull needed a PR merchant and heā€™s there practically gift wrapped for them. Heā€™s appealing, heā€™s engaging, all things their actual drivers lack (no offence intended). He pulls in a different crowd to what Max and Checo do. Liam will do the actual reserve work when he can but no one really cares about him in terms of marketing. Daniel is a brand, which is why I donā€™t really like him but it works so. They may as well utilise that

Futtrit

VIP Member
Isa: I'm sick with laryngitis and I hope I get my voice back to record podcast (picture taken in the car with what looks like freshly washed and wet hair)
View attachment 1959771
Isa: I'm having fun at lunch with my lovely friends now.

(I honestly don't get her. Is she complaining? Is she looking for sympathy? Why is she spreading her viruses around? Is she mute while with her friends? :rolleyes: Why isn't she thinking before she posts stuff?)
---

I thought he posted it AGAIN šŸ˜‚ (But really, he should have)
Or he should have reposted this. (there must be a shipper on that account)
View attachment 1959791
Lando's ode to Carlos

Your knob is red
My balls are blue
Come on Sainz Jnr
Run me right through

Not sure it is direct enough though? šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Happy consumer conning barf fest Valentine's day....it's not a golden rose but it is a rose bear holding a red rose!

71islwj1M7L._AC_SY355_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
OMG HE SAID I LOVE YOU (sorta)
He is really fast saying that... it took DR 3 years before he said "he was in love" and started posting HB. (Before that he was telling people he was single...).
But French men are very romantic i think?!

Btw, i finally got Netflix. Watching DTS. Has Pierre every season a different girlfriend on netflix?!

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Happy V Day! My favorite trash holiday. Can't wait to see the all the totally genuine expressions of love. Let the competition to prove how in love you are begin!

• Haha
  • Heart