Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely Lewis’ bracelet buttt it ain’t a matching one 😭 that guy has so much jewellery he could lend it out to that entire yacht and not miss a single piece
Oh meant to say yesterday I learned from the Pato Interview that Lewis gets paid 100K for his entrance outfits. not a bad modeling fee

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh meant to say yesterday I learned from the Pato Interview that Lewis gets paid 100K for his entrance outfits. not a bad modeling fee
Ah now i understand. I like a lot of his outfits. But couldn't understand why he would wear something like this
4c70555f840903d73f32c8db85129e97.jpg

But when you get paid an ammount of money by just wearing that a day (or a hour maybe) i would do it to....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Also, considering the FIA is meant to be pro Merc (a load of rubbish invented by salty fans that couldn’t deal with a team just actually being better than theirs), apparently they’ve removed the rule used last year to ban Mercs front wing (despite approving it in the design process), in order for Ferrari to be able to use it. How is that fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isa: I'm sick with laryngitis and I hope I get my voice back to record podcast (picture taken in the car with what looks like freshly washed and wet hair)
1676397238020.png

Isa: I'm having fun at lunch with my lovely friends now.

(I honestly don't get her. Is she complaining? Is she looking for sympathy? Why is she spreading her viruses around? Is she mute while with her friends? :rolleyes: Does she think people already forgot what she posted an hour ago? Why isn't she thinking before she posts stuff?)
---
I thought he posted it AGAIN 😂 (But really, he should have)
Or he should have reposted this. (there must be a shipper on that account)
1676397680080.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isa: I'm sick with laryngitis and I hope I get my voice back to record podcast (picture taken in the car with what looks like freshly washed and wet hair)
View attachment 1959771

(I honestly don't get her. Is she complaining? Is she looking for sympathy? Why is she spreading her viruses around? Is she mute while with her friends? :rolleyes: Why isn't she thinking before she posts stuff?)
---

I thought he posted it AGAIN 😂 (But really, he should have)
Or he should have reposted this. (there must be a shipper on that account)
View attachment 1959791
Lando's ode to Carlos

Your knob is red
My balls are blue
Come on Sainz Jnr
Run me right through

Not sure it is direct enough though? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lando's ode to Carlos

Your knob is red
My balls are blue
Come on Sainz Jnr
Run me right through

Not sure it is direct enough? 🤔
Right... I don't think they'll give you a job at motorsport.com 😂 But Lando'll surely use it in the DM to Carlos :sneaky:

View attachment 1959771

(I honestly don't get her. Is she complaining? Is she looking for sympathy? Why is she spreading her viruses around? Is she mute while with her friends? :rolleyes: Why isn't she thinking before she posts stuff?)
---
My Balkan grandma alter ego: why is she outside with wet hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.