Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Carmen. You are the only one from 7.8 billion people who loves soups. There there. :rolleyes:
1675800599158.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't Blake part of Daniel's friend group from Perth? That's what I thought, don't know if true?
nah blake used to work for the marketing & pr team at red bull, that's how they became friends - daniel took him with him when he left to go to renault!

Reactions: 5
So a lot of LH fans are saying that Merc posting this, if the W14 turns out to be silver, is disrespectful. I … don’t get that at all 😅 Merc do this often, post quotes from Lewis’ interviews weeks after they’ve happened, I think it might just be a case of unfortunate timing. And this is why I understand why a certain element of his fan base annoys people because everything is way too deep. Also, having the black car in 2020 was so poignant. It becomes less so if that just merges into their brand, in my opinion. I mainly want it to be black because I much prefer the look of it and silver is cursed forever for me after last year 😂 but I know my twitter timeline is gonna be pure torture if it’s silver. Just wanted to get some opinions because Merc annoy me a lot but this isn’t them being disingenuous in any way as far as I can see

Reactions: 3
So a lot of LH fans are saying that Merc posting this, if the W14 turns out to be silver, is disrespectful. I … don’t get that at all 😅 Merc do this often, post quotes from Lewis’ interviews weeks after they’ve happened, I think it might just be a case of unfortunate timing. And this is why I understand why a certain element of his fan base annoys people because everything is way too deep. Also, having the black car in 2020 was so poignant. It becomes less so if that just merges into their brand, in my opinion. I mainly want it to be black because I much prefer the look of it and silver is cursed forever for me after last year 😂 but I know my twitter timeline is gonna be pure torture if it’s silver. Just wanted to get some opinions because Merc annoy me a lot but this isn’t them being disingenuous in any way as far as I can see
Most fans I'm seeing are jokingly annoyed that merc is teasing it. Everyone wants it to be black but gearing up for the misdirect and disappointment

Watching Ria’s stream. She said they filmed two videos yesterday (eating gross stuff and karting) and today she filmed some more videos with Max and Lando at the Quadrant office. It was last minute so none of the others could make it. Ria also mentioned they’re doing the new Quadrant merch photoshoot on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most fans I'm seeing are jokingly annoyed that merc is teasing it. Everyone wants it to be black but gearing up for the misdirect and disappointment
I don’t want to link direct people because it feels intrusive but some fans are genuinely offended. I’ll quote a few here
“Come car launch. Should the car not be black: Ppl aren’t going to be angry the Silver Arrows have a silver car. They’re going to be angry that Lewis speaking to the significance of the black livery was gratuitously used for engagement. That would be low to say the least”

“Naah now its not funny anymore. If the car ain't black now then this is just distasteful to use lewis's comments like that to tease us”

“last straw bc this is no PR stunt moment”

Reactions: 2
Watching Ria’s stream. She said they filmed two videos yesterday (eating gross stuff and karting) and today she filmed some more videos with Max and Lando at the Quadrant office. It was last minute so none of the others could make it. Ria also mentioned they’re doing the new Quadrant merch photoshoot on Friday

---

Kika and Pierre photo dump
#teamcate4ever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least Ria is there 😂 there is hate propaganda against Lando why he didn't ask more women to go karting with them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw that earlier, looks like Niran at to clear up that the photo people were annoyed over was in fact taken in the mens changing rooms 🤣

Reactions: 4
I saw that earlier, looks like Niran at to clear up that the photo people were annoyed over was in fact taken in the mens changing rooms 🤣
They still dont care 😂 I see Toni’s point but they are making such a big deal of it .
i would be scared to go out on the track with professional racing drivers and all that stuff who will act crazy just to have best time 😂

Going to do their job was last minute?? 💀💀💀 What a life 😂
---

He shouldn't call neither Matty and Willne if you ask me

C977704B-D86D-48C9-9539-EF0E81252B29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.