Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins šŸŽļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Iā€™m the sort of person that would never comment on anyones posts that I didnā€™t personally know, Iā€™ve never commented on any celebrities instagrams but weā€™re all different, itā€™s what makes the world go round. Just the nature of comments on posts like that is probably part of the reason why people are veering more towards keeping their lives private, in my opinion

Reactions: 2
I didnā€™t actually comment šŸ˜‚

I just like people leaving nice comments on social media šŸ„°
Iā€™m not saying they canā€™t be nice, but to me it just feeds into the whole thing of many fans bordering on intrusive. Also Iā€™ll always maintain a lot of those kinds of fans arenā€™t being genuinely kind, Iā€™ve seen many examples of the minute the couple splits they turn on the girl. That post wasnā€™t about her, if you werenā€™t looking you wouldnā€™t have even noticed she was in it. I can imagine it being draining to constantly just have the same comments every single time you post and itā€™s a bit weird to have strangers obsessing over you and analysing your life, both for her and him. Probably more for her as sheā€™ll see it

Iā€™m not saying they canā€™t be nice, but to me it just feeds into the whole thing of many fans bordering on intrusive. Also Iā€™ll always maintain a lot of those kinds of fans arenā€™t being genuinely kind, Iā€™ve seen many examples of the minute the couple splits they turn on the girl. That post wasnā€™t about her, if you werenā€™t looking you wouldnā€™t have even noticed she was in it. I can imagine it being draining to constantly just have the same comments every single time you post and itā€™s a bit weird to have strangers obsessing over you and analysing your life, both for her and him. Probably more for her as sheā€™ll see it
I donā€™t think itā€™s that deep about people obsessing over them as such, maybe for some. In this instance I just see it as theyā€™re acknowledging the fact the she is in his pics more because she used never be in them, and that was an issue too when DR never posted Heidi.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think itā€™s that deep about people obsessing over them as such, maybe for some. In this instance I just see it as theyā€™re acknowledging the fact the she is in his pics more because she used never be in them, and that was an issue too when DR never posted Heidi.
Im starting to see why he didnā€™t if one blurry glimpse of her hair is enough for people to get excited about. Iā€™m just a bit sick of this generation of fans tbf because theyā€™re the same kind of people that are making that girl that may or may not be involved with Charles delete her social media because people wonā€™t stop pestering her

Im starting to see why he didnā€™t if one blurry glimpse of her hair is enough for people to get excited about. Iā€™m just a bit sick of this generation of fans tbf because theyā€™re the same kind of people that are making that girl that may or may not be involved with Charles delete her social media because people wonā€™t stop pestering her
Ya I get what you mean in that sense. Iā€™ve seen really nasty and crazy posts about Charles potential new girl. The online scrutiny can be crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Daniel šŸ¤ Pierre going on about how young their teammates are but dating women their age/younger

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Thought this would happen, hopefully if it does it goes better than it did last time šŸ˜…

• Haha
I could get behind the all gen Z team of Oscar Lando and reserve driver Yuki if RBR doesn't keep him
All depends on where McLaren are in 2025, if they arent at/near the front of the grid it pretty much seems decided that Lando will leave (most likely either Merc or RB, possibly an extra year then Audi if they do well). We could see an Oscar-Yuki lineup which would definitely be interesting

Random thought, asking for ur Opinion: If the f1 Wags raced each other who would be Top 5?

• Haha
All depends on where McLaren are in 2025, if they arent at/near the front of the grid it pretty much seems decided that Lando will leave (most likely either Merc or RB, possibly an extra year then Audi if they do well). We could see an Oscar-Yuki lineup which would definitely be interesting
I can honestly see Lando at Ferrari

I think Charles will go to Merc once Lewis retires, and in the unlikely event that Max completely falls off RB is team Max for the next 5 years, Lando will surely be confident in his own abilities but it's clear they wouldnt build the car/team around him

lt'll be interesting to see the dynamic at McLaren now with Andreas gone, I think Lando was very happy working with Andreas, so if AR can move up the grid this year, Audi is another potential team for Lando

Zak having something else to blame when the wind tunnel finally happens and doesn't push them further up the grid
The irony being by the time that wind tunnel gets built you just know the FIA/F1 will ban the use of them because theyā€™re really bad for the environment šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Random thought, asking for ur Opinion: If the f1 Wags raced each other who would be Top 5?
Lily and Tiffany are the most talented in terms of sports youā€™d guess so my money would be on them for sure. Kelly would cheat her way to P1 though so canā€™t count her out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.