Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but "Lando and co" are doing all this on a live stream?

LOL they can never say fans are prying in to their lives when they're giving it right to us

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but "Lando and co" are doing all this on a live stream?
I would say they are doing it just because of that 😅 but Alicia disappearing that summer, Luisa not following/being followed by Andrea, JenJen not being invited to Sav wedding and summer vacay, Lando breaking up with Luisa after whole world thought they are engaged, Hamster being left out if everything... are telling me they are THAT dramatic 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least that stream pretty much confirmed our suspicions that Lando and Pietra definitely don't like eachother 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One thing that worries me is that she most probably knows some stuff about both Carlos and Lando that they wouldn't want to be talked about/confirmed. So he can probably annoy her only up as much.... 🤷‍♀️
But does she?! Im more and more inclined that her and her friends probably been telling a bigger story than what happened and maybe is because of that that Lando doesn't like her.

At least that stream pretty much confirmed our suspicions that Lando and Pietra definitely don't like eachother 😅
The only question is that if it's since Brazil!Carlos or Monaco!Lando? :unsure:
---

But does she?! Im more and more inclined that her and her friends probably been telling a bigger story than what happened and maybe is because of that that Lando doesn't like her.
Could be that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh, I think him not liking her (along with their other friends too) could quite simply stem from the fact it seems when they are together she acts like a child when he doesnt do everything she asks, I wouldnt be surprised if that extends to deciding group activities too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s more likely to be this let’s be honest. It probably weirds him out that people attach themselves to him when in reality they’ve seen each other like once

Reactions: 7
It’s more likely to be this let’s be honest. It probably weirds him out that people attach themselves to him when in reality they’ve seen each other like once
Could also be that it's because she slept with Carlos..and Lando wants Carlos..that simple

• Haha
In another interview he literally said their biggest rivals are Merc if they’ve improved … completely forgetting about Ferrari/knowing they’ll only mess up 🤣
He's also forgetting that Lando is still driving a papaya garbage bin :rolleyes:
Sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is weird 😂😂😂 Lol i think she probably saw Heidi from behind and thought it was Rosamund 😂😂
1B709958-25EE-4543-ABAA-CB5228FA36CB.png

• Wow
Had to be a Daniel lookalike since he’s been in NYC all week and not AUS. Also roseamund pike? would he be trying to get her in his Hulu show lol???
These asks are generally a couple of weeks late though, it was probably sent in a while ago. Heidi looks nothing like her either 😂

Reactions: 2
Had to be a Daniel lookalike since he’s been in NYC all week and not AUS. Also roseamund pike? would he be trying to get her in his Hulu show lol???
Yeah and he was in LA before that, it seems like he left Aus about 2 weeks ago
---

These asks are generally a couple of weeks late though, it was probably sent in a while ago. Heidi looks nothing like her either 😂
I thought it was every Sunday for the previous week?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.