Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins đŸŽïž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh still too cold to move

DR at the knicks game with Heidi. Do I spot new merch???
a Knicks game at Madison Square would be a great time to launch. Meanehile Kelly is living it up and going diamond shopping. These people are crazy it was way too cold to do anything right now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A bit disappointed for no double date but then I realized this is Pierre and Este we are talking about and honestly it would be more possible to see Este and Elena having a double date with Mick and Lu even if they are not even dating than Pierre and Este going on actual double date 😂

BTW, my "too booby" comment wasn't really about the size of the boobs, but about too much of publicly showing them boobs ;)
---

Her questionable outfits get most of the discussion but Elena is so pretty
I think this is one of the better outfits though. She sometimes tries way too hard and overdoes things, so even though this might feel bland to some, I find it nice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A bit disappointed for no double date but then I realized this is Pierre and Este we are talking about and honestly it would be more possible to see Este and Elena having a double date with Mick and Lu even if they are not even dating than Pierre and Este going on actual double date 😂

BTW, my "too booby" comment wasn't really about the size of the boobs, but about too much of publicly showing them boobs ;)
---

I think this is one of the better outfits though. She sometimes tries way too hard and overdoes things, so even though this might feel bland to some, I find it nice.
I think Pierre and Esteban would have been on double date ( at PSG stadium 😁)if Pierre didn't have the birthday of his best Friend.

Reactions: 3
Ugh still too cold to move

a Knicks game at Madison Square would be a great time to launch. Meanehile Kelly is living it up and going diamond shopping. These people are crazy it was way too cold to do anything right now
Kelly working more than Carmen ever did

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Is Helmut calling Pierre a womanizer? :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Is Helmut calling Pierre a womanizer? :LOL: :LOL:

Thats what happens when ugly guys get buff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the Knicks lost in a sad heatbreaking way last night. Daniel and Heidi just not the best luck for the teams they show up to support.
(Also it probably because they are NY teams)

• Haha
I'm trying to put together who is dating who and so far came up with this. Also with official exes (that are known) and few ex drivers. I'm probably missing some :rolleyes:
1675605099667.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
-Romane as an ex for Pierre
-Alice for Este-Bestie
-Carlos ex(whose name I couldn't find)
-Hanna for Kimi R

Other than that, your table is perfecto

Early-birthday boy stuff

• Haha
-Romane as an ex for Pierre
-Alice for Este-Bestie
-Carlos ex(whose name I couldn't find)
-Hanna for Kimi R
Thanks, yeah, unfortunately and sadly these are all virtually unknown. Except Alice, is this her? Followed by Pierre and Nyck? *coughs*

There was also Jenny (not Kimi's wife :sneaky:) and Carolina for Fernando, but no info about those nowadays either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.