Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and he was in LA before that, it seems like he left Aus about 2 weeks ago
---

I thought it was every Sunday for the previous week?
Sometimes but a friend of mine sent one in once and apparently it didn’t get posted for ages 😂

Reactions: 1
Had to be a Daniel lookalike since he’s been in NYC all week and not AUS. Also roseamund pike? would he be trying to get her in his Hulu show lol???
She is saying that these messages are couple of weeks old 🙂 the girl who is posting this
---

These asks are generally a couple of weeks late though, it was probably sent in a while ago. Heidi looks nothing like her either 😂
Yeah only blonde her😂 maybe from the back with glasses on 😂

She is saying that this on the first slide this messages are couple of weeks old 🙂
She gets literally thousands of these sightings daily, it’d be impossible to do them all within the same week, it’s actually mad how big that site is 😅

Reactions: 2
She gets literally thousands of these sightings daily, it’d be impossible to do them all within the same week, it’s actually mad how big that site is 😅
She had to start posting a twice a week because she have so much 😂😂

She is saying that these messages are couple of weeks old 🙂 the girl who is posting this
---
Well get those Hollywood connections DR! I’m really curious now, what if it’s really for the Hulu show? I know it’s in its early stages but a little scouting couldn’t hurt.

Reactions: 5
And this is what I mean when I said before that it’s so obvious weird fan girls are the ones sending stuff in that’s not even true half the time because that’s a reply from today, and 3 days ago Daniel was in NYC on that show so it’s clearly a blatant lie 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And this is what I mean when I said before that it’s so obvious weird fan girls are the ones sending stuff in that’s not even true half the time because that’s a reply from today, and 3 days ago Daniel was in NYC on that show so it’s clearly a blatant lie 🤣
also just so oddly specific....no normal fan would know who she is, let alone that her dad is gerhard berger....probably a weird fan....

Reactions: 3
Theres actual footage of them in NYC… why even lie like that lol, embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Theres actual footage of them in NYC… why even lie like that lol, embarrassing.
If you’re going to lie at least do it well 😭 I don’t like how f1 fan girls are so passive aggressive about their favourite drivers relationships, it’s obvious 9 times out of 10 that they hate it but they almost go over the top to act like they’re the greatest girl to ever walk the earth it’s just so cringe. At least other sports fans just admit they don’t like any WAG and be done with it 🤣

Got back from holiday today and thought I’d come in blazing with unpopular opinions. I caught a little bit of hamsters stream today. Pietra and Max seem doomed. Both seem pretty insecure about each other. I will say for the 1000 time though that Lando is horrible to Max. He never misses an opportunity to assert his dominance over Max. I caught a little bit of a stream a week or so ago and Lando was being his normal crappy self to Max and Max made a comment like “yeah mate, as long as you are happy, right?”

Also, even more unpopular, I’ve seen comments alluding to Pietra trying to capitalize or gain from Carlos or Lando and if that is the case then she is really bad at it. Her insta is private and she isn’t that active on TikTok. Everything with Carlos was fan rumors as far as I know. It’s seeming much more likely that she was associated with Lando’s crew the entire time. And all the people calling her trash for the rumors are still okay with Carlos somehow.

Sorry loves but I’ve been on a very relaxing and empowering girls trip so I’m on my feminist tit right now. Let the girl live. Hell I probably wouldn’t like Lando if I was dating one of his friends either. He’s kind of a dick sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen comments alluding to Pietra trying to capitalize or gain from Carlos or Lando and if that is the case then she is really bad at it. Her insta is private and she isn’t that active on TikTok. Everything with Carlos was fan rumors as far as I know. It’s seeming much more likely that she was associated with Lando’s crew the entire time. And all the people calling her trash for the rumors are still okay with Carlos somehow.
I don't think people call Pietra trash. (She is however very childish and whinny in her interactions with Hamster.)
The thing with Carlos though, she was definitely one of the girls who had something to do with Carlos in Brazil. This wasn't just made up without any backup as those girls literally posted about Carlos and with Carlos back then. I don't think she capitalize out of him or them publicly, however, if rumors are true she knows stuff. It could be nothing or it could be a lot. She might never talk about it, but just the thought that she knows is quite enough.

Claudia on the other hand was the one called trash and she really is one, sorry.

Interestiiing, I actually agree with both :p

I agree that Lando can be an ass to Max and wants to shows (what he thinks is) his "superiority", but Max can also be a little bit of a dweeb :p

And from what I've seen of Pietra, she reminds me of a teenager, which is not a good thing. She just gives me a bit of a high-school vibe, so not a fan here. However if some twitter people are calling her trash that's not okay, women are really not allowed to have sex according to so many people 🙄

Reactions: 4
And from what I've seen of Pietra, she reminds me of a teenager, which is not a good thing. She just gives me a bit of a high-school vibe, so not a fan here. However if some twitter people are calling her trash that's not okay, women are really not allowed to have sex according to so many people 🙄
From her mums instagram, it seems she turned 20 in June, so thats possibly why she still acts like a teenager. Her brother also said on a stream that she is definitely the favourite child (she has 2 brothers from what he said), so I wouldnt be surprised if she isnt used to being told no a lot, explaining her reactions when hamster asked if he could play one more game 😅

However I do agree that she is not trashy, lets be honest who would reject Carlos if they got the chance 🤣
I do also think she knows about the rumours. Hamster said on stream she didnt want him to be posting pictures of them together and, even though hers is private, she rarely posts pictures of him. She said it was for privacy reasons but we all know Hamster doesnt know the meaning of that word 🤣

Last edited:
If that car isn’t black after all these hints I’m gonna be storming those Brackley headquarters myself 😤 this colour scheme would be perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think people call Pietra trash. (She is however very childish and whinny in her interactions with Hamster.)
The thing with Carlos though, she was definitely one of the girls who had something to do with Carlos in Brazil. This wasn't just made up without any backup as those girls literally posted about Carlos and with Carlos back then. I don't think she capitalize out of him or them publicly, however, if rumors are true she knows stuff. It could be nothing or it could be a lot. She might never talk about it, but just the thought that she knows is quite enough.

Claudia on the other hand was the one called trash and she really is one, sorry.
Her and her friends took pics with him. That was all the interaction we know of. Rest is speculation.

Plus if she “knows stuff” then that seems like Carlos’ problem, not hers. Why would anyone be mad at her for not protecting him so to speak?

Her and her friends took pics with him. That was all the interaction we know of. Rest is speculation.

Plus if she “knows stuff” then that seems like Carlos’ problem, not hers. Why would anyone be mad at her for not protecting him so to speak?
Of course everything is just speculation. We do speculate here. But I don't think anyone is mad at her (for Brazil/Monaco) ffs. If she wasn't with Hamster now, everyone would forget about her existence by now. I'd more say people "make fun" that she (allegedly) went from Carlos via Lando to Hamster.
I kinda feel the only person who (looks like) is mad at her is actually Lando for some reason. 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.