Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking RBR will do a special livery for testing (that blank canvas thing) and then have quite a normal rbr livery for the actual 2023 car? What's everyone else thinking?

Reactions: 4
So....it's gonna be freezing (literally coldest in decades) so hoping they at least have it scheduled indoors. My ass isn't even gonna try to walk out the door today

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm old enough to remember Ford selling this team to RB in 2005, crazy how things have come full circle.
---

In other news: I feel bad for Stefano

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf ? There was like 4 mins left and bum now we are at 8 ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ come onnnnnnn

Reactions: 1
I'm old enough to remember Ford selling this team to RB in 2005, crazy how things have come full circle.
---

In other news: I feel bad for Stefano

This to me is the problem with sports promotion in general and more what I was referencing. We’re over saturated with certain personal and then people don’t even bother to learn who important people are because they have no idea they exist. Stefano should be doing a hell of a lot more promo than he does

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.