Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Fridays hit different when you start your week on Wednesday after you just freshly landed from St Barths, I guess

Screenshot_20230203_200307_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
I actually always love the look of the RB car, so I don't mind that it looks the same again. But the build-up of almost an hour to reveal the same car is hilarious to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

scvlet

VIP Member
sexyy 🥵

also apparently they leaked the livery early, according to twitter 😆 not sure if it was intentional or not but i could see something like that happening haha

were they unaware it was in the background?? 😅
87189C87-A9BB-49CD-BF4C-08A4D2A960EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
If anyone should be blamed, wouldn't it be actually him? 🤦‍♀️ That logic, wow.
There's a really bizarre aspect to modern fan culture where fans make themselves a celebrity's unofficial PR team so they don't get "cancelled" or dragged for their choices. You'll see it with Max fans when Kelly and the Piquets do some stupid shit, Lewis fans when he hangs out with abusers like Jared Leto or Brad Pitt and some Pierre fans who have decided the only way to salvage his reputation for dating a younger girl is to harass the girl away. I know a lot of Pierre fans who don't like his relationship with Kika but they're normal and just don't post about her but then there's the crazy ones who want her gone.

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Sadly I think she was just born that way. Genetic freak. I think she also does a lot of pilates.
Someone posted a while back with random pictures of her as a developing teen... which as weird but also showed she grew them herself.
She is beautifull. Born beautifull (looks a lot like her mom, also a very beaurifull woman).

But i think growing up as a rich kid, never having stress about working to pay for rent and having every day lots of time to do pilates, going to beautysalons, eating healthy food in super restaurants also helps. (And have sex on a regular basis with a very handsome and superrich man....
.. i am so jeaulous about the sex part🤣)

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
To me.. the Carlos rumors were just peak of her being anything interesting. Whether or not she hooked up with him is irrelevant to me. That girl is a spoiled brat period. I did my research. Her dad runs waste management t in Brazil. He was already a billionaire but now is running a monopoly. Her mom has made her a princess and basically is molding her into an influecer. She had the best education money could buy and her aspiration is influencer and studying fashion marketing in london? I watched her with hamster all of 5 minutes before deciding i really don't like her period and I really don't like how whipped max is (when lando should be the one whipping him). I had high hopes but pietra is a spoiled brat who can buy anything out there.
And I like Jen jen... pietra though is just fluff who maybe stands a chance being away from her mom, but I don't think Jenjen and lando will tolerate her longterm
They are literally all spoiled brat’s through right? 😂

Look, I’m not defending the girl because I think she’s an angel. She’s probably not. I’m just not ready to crucify her because of the actions of men that she either took a picture with or one that seems to not like her.