Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
if nyck does go to alpha tauri i think that’ll be the shortest f1 team in history 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lilu22

VIP Member
So…
452D7948-3B3E-4E1F-BE60-B1E072DACCB2.jpeg

Paid quite a bit more than I had anticipated as I couldn’t get the grandstand I wanted but I did buy them as a Christmas present so I can kind of justify the price but not alot 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21

aac_124

VIP Member
Was doing a camera roll clear out and came across these thought It’d be rude not to share the great entertainment I got with the class 😂
2583D977-1360-414E-B153-DD2DDA8BD1CA.jpeg
4DA6D47B-8BCA-4FD5-8EF3-75A2272B72F2.jpeg
FADDA112-0BD6-4FD2-A983-34B442619545.jpeg
0B47C594-19B5-4F4C-AECA-AD282495249A.jpeg

5F80CD28-D6C3-4872-8632-C6BA8BCD642C.jpeg
6F7F7856-9F53-4480-908B-43C8A234A07F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sc1909

VIP Member
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?
Sure you’re not cinnamon in disguise?

Taking it a bit far are you not? Squids seemed good for each other so a shame for them that they didn’t work out. Thing is she can post what’s she wants.

no doubt she posted before they were together and will continue to post now they are not just like any one else would. She’s her own person just like all of us 🙄

Think you could do with cooling your rhetoric a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
That's why I just had to join 😂 TBH, I kinda "like" she is still losing followers despite her sad hinty attempts these past days. I don't wish her ill, but girlie needs to grow a pair and move on.
I do think we should take everything she does and posts (including the hints) with a grain of salt. At the end of the day we have no clue what happened between the two of them, it's a shame it didn't work out and it's all speculation about the reason they broke up. They may have good reasons to still be tied to each other, just not in a relationship way (and i'm still not hopping on the pr relationship train, sorry friends). Luisa can post what she wants. In fact, i sort of applaud her for being petty if they've broken up and she's still living her best life in his apartment in Monaco by the beach. But that's just one of the scenarios, because once again we don't know what happened between them. I don't think anyone wishes her ill here - because that's not the purpose of this forum at all - and i think we've settled that this isn't the right place to be if you wish her ill. (That is not directed at you specifically pastafasta, it's more of a general statement).

She just posts a lot of things to her socials, something she also did before her and Lando were official. No one was complaining about it back then. She's young and I think we can consider her an influencer now because of her exploded following. If she wouldn't post anything, people would complain about that. I sort of feel for her, she's in a situation where it seems like she just can't win - especially after a breakup with a ''famous'' person.

If she still has ties to Lando and stays at his apartment? She should get a life and move on.
If she's not posting anything? People start to wonder why she's not speaking up about things.
If she goes on holiday possibly with a new male friend? Now she's moving on too quickly.

I like Luisa, her and Lando looked properly in love to me - you're free to disagree on that of course, to each their own opinion. I just think we should ease up on the extreme speculation if it's painting someone in a bad light or if it's a personal attack. We can speculate of course, we're on a gossip forum after all...

Sorry for the long post 😅

it seems to me Luisa can't win here, no matter if she posts anything or not:(
That was exactly what I was trying to say, i just used a shit ton of extra words hahaha oops

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I think I was honestly hoping it wasn't a Quadrant hoodie.
Luisa Luisa Luisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is young though and you make a lot of stupid mistakes at 22.
I know I did
I mean at this point they have to get back together otherwise this is some sad shit she's posting

But really would be hilarious if she was just staying there without him (jennie and connor did) and trolling him the whole time. Then he gets back and the rose bear is ripped to shreds on the floor and the Lego car is complete

• Haha
Reactions: 18

90sgirl

VIP Member
Happy new thread 👏 just putting this here as it deserves to be on every thread from here on out 😆
94554B56-EB45-441D-A75D-C46046B181A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16