Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

definitely being a little golf merch witch.....
lando has really taken that you only have so long to make money in F1 thing seriously

This guy was photographing Lando at Gleneagles this morning. Wonder what it’s for

that said i do like the new beanie

this Gleneagles hotel is INSANE. would NOT mind just hanging out there for months

Reactions: 2
definitely being a little golf merch witch.....
lando has really taken that you only have so long to make money in F1 thing seriously

that said i do like the new beanie

this Gleneagles hotel is INSANE. would NOT mind just hanging out there for months
No doubt Lando will wear his new beanie at a race 😅 Yeah the hotel looks sooo nice!

Reactions: 1
Lando in Porto confirmed? 🤣View attachment 1585314
This is not in Portugal that im 100% sure. Is the same one she posted a few days ago. I still think its near Monaco i saw a story from Tiffany and Bottas yesterday riding bikes on a beach pretty much similar to this one..what she would be doing there i have zero clue. But i really hope she is trolling him with that McDonald's 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is not in Portugal that im 100% sure. Is the same one she posted a few days ago. I still think its near Monaco i saw a story from Tiffany and Bottas yesterday riding bikes on a beach pretty much similar to this one..what she would be doing there i have zero clue. But i really hope she is trolling him with that McDonald's 😂 😂
She’s being very secretive and not helping us out by dropping a location tag like she normally does 😅 Wherever she is, she’s been there since last Sunday

Reactions: 7
It does look A LOT like Monaco but the beach also may be where she shot the suspicious antwerp ad yesterday with cookie. or maybe that was from earlier.
I mean main issue is they are not getting back together... but if girl got dumped so lando could slag, I'm all here for the trolling.

I think the trolling may have started yesterday
1663427744115.png

People saying that Bear was a gift....
But this movie also...... described below

1663427687806.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
building on the left is pretty much the only possible identifier, other than that it could be any random pebble beach 😅
Screenshot_20220917_161051.jpg

Reactions: 6
is this all part of the break up deal... shady Instagram hints and golf?
all with silver bangles and tiffany necklaces?

Reactions: 3
It does look A LOT like Monaco but the beach also may be where she shot the suspicious antwerp ad yesterday with cookie. or maybe that was from earlier.
I mean main issue is they are not getting back together... but if girl got dumped so lando could slag, I'm all here for the trolling.
Is not the same beach she shot those photos last weekend when she brought her dog with her that beach is in Porto...i know this one is not in Portugal because we dont have stone beaches like this in our coast is only sandy ones.
Maybe she is trying to make him jealous hahah but she has been really hiding where she is since sunday. But im loving this shadee storys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is not the same beach she shot those photos last weekend when she brought her dog with her that beach is in Porto...i know this one is not in Portugal because we dont have stone beaches like this in our coast is only sandy ones.
Maybe she is trying to make him jealous hahah but she has been really hiding where she is since sunday. But im loving this shadee storys 😂
But yes great point about he beaches. Porto seemed plausible but totally only the sandy with the rocky. would absolutely die if she's in monaco slagging herself and eating mcdonalds

Reactions: 2
Dutch news is pretty sure (although no contract signed yet)
Nyck is going to be Yuki's teammate next season
Screenshot_20220917-174325_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.