Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Yeah looks like Luisa has been staying at Lando’s. Got my detective hat on🕵️‍♀️
Looking back at the Quadrant vid they did doing his gaming setup, the bathroom door in her insta story looks like the same door

67572688-E6E0-4F16-BB4B-9BD622F504E8.jpeg

1DA2AD34-6438-4AD8-9E43-B1D129C50CE6.jpeg

The story she posted with the camera looks like the window/balcony from Ria’s Monaco vlog but from the other side in Lando’s living room

21B5E930-52F5-4B55-9717-1C9D3BB3F50E.jpeg

If she was in a hotel why would she bring a teddy bear (unless she always brings one around with her)? So it’s probably already at Lando‘s and the skirting in the story looks like his place too

49459AAF-05DB-4AA0-98D9-623D5AA1AB77.jpeg

What if they’re playing all of us and they’re still secretly together or she’s waiting for Lando to go home so they can talk and try to get back together? Or maybe Lando is being a good friend and letting her stay there for some alone time after their breakup?

🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
That's why I just had to join 😂 TBH, I kinda "like" she is still losing followers despite her sad hinty attempts these past days. I don't wish her ill, but girlie needs to grow a pair and move on.
it seems to me Luisa can't win here, no matter if she posts anything or not:(

Pole er bear

VIP Member
YES!
Sorry i alway loved you sandy but NY bar exam is no joke (one friend.took over 5 times)
Feel like this means I may be running into latifi post F1 soon.
Side note NY tries a lot of non NY cases so she doesn't need to actually live here. It's a basic for international law. Really tears.
But fuck yes... you can't (easily and without risk) pay for passing the bar. Way to go Sandy. Hope you can support Nicky now
1663281924582.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

oetkb

If he’s a cheater, I hope she has left having gathered her stuff, taken the best hoodies, stitched fish into his curtains and cleaned the loo with his toothbrush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
So glad to see Alex is feeling better. What a scary time for him.

Still reckon there’s no chance he makes Singapore but he seems upbeat and that’s the main thing

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Sorry but gossip and speculate is one thing calling a girl pathethic when we have zero clue of what happen or what is happening is another. But i guess we have here a lot of perfect girls congratulations! Well im not one of them i did a lot of dumb things in my life and so this girls and boys will do or i hope they do.
Also sarcasm is one thing being mean girls is another.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
They were covering the line for the queen this morning
british reporter flat out said the Brits enjoy standing in lines
i was just sitting here imagining all of you trying to get silverstone tickets and wondering how long you'd physically wait in line for them
(i do not see Americans standing in line for more than like a block top without ensuing chaos)
Screenshot_20220915_222203.jpg

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
All it needs is a Monaco location tag... It feels like i've seen this beach more than my own backyard the past two days lol.
1663520512903.png

• Haha