Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I just had to join 😂 TBH, I kinda "like" she is still losing followers despite her sad hinty attempts these past days. I don't wish her ill, but girlie needs to grow a pair and move on.
it seems to me Luisa can't win here, no matter if she posts anything or not:(

Reactions: 15
That's why I just had to join 😂 TBH, I kinda "like" she is still losing followers despite her sad hinty attempts these past days. I don't wish her ill, but girlie needs to grow a pair and move on.
I do think we should take everything she does and posts (including the hints) with a grain of salt. At the end of the day we have no clue what happened between the two of them, it's a shame it didn't work out and it's all speculation about the reason they broke up. They may have good reasons to still be tied to each other, just not in a relationship way (and i'm still not hopping on the pr relationship train, sorry friends). Luisa can post what she wants. In fact, i sort of applaud her for being petty if they've broken up and she's still living her best life in his apartment in Monaco by the beach. But that's just one of the scenarios, because once again we don't know what happened between them. I don't think anyone wishes her ill here - because that's not the purpose of this forum at all - and i think we've settled that this isn't the right place to be if you wish her ill. (That is not directed at you specifically pastafasta, it's more of a general statement).

She just posts a lot of things to her socials, something she also did before her and Lando were official. No one was complaining about it back then. She's young and I think we can consider her an influencer now because of her exploded following. If she wouldn't post anything, people would complain about that. I sort of feel for her, she's in a situation where it seems like she just can't win - especially after a breakup with a ''famous'' person.

If she still has ties to Lando and stays at his apartment? She should get a life and move on.
If she's not posting anything? People start to wonder why she's not speaking up about things.
If she goes on holiday possibly with a new male friend? Now she's moving on too quickly.

I like Luisa, her and Lando looked properly in love to me - you're free to disagree on that of course, to each their own opinion. I just think we should ease up on the extreme speculation if it's painting someone in a bad light or if it's a personal attack. We can speculate of course, we're on a gossip forum after all...

Sorry for the long post 😅

That was exactly what I was trying to say, i just used a tit ton of extra words hahaha oops

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not now when she was posting packing up beach whole this time and out of a sudden nothing
It's a bit sus weather you are toxic or not

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly... and who's fault is that
100% lando for being an idiot and trying to control the narrative about the breakup himself.
He put her in a crappy place where yeah, she cant really look good no matter what she does
i wish she at least had some kind of say in any of the way it rolled out, but she didnt.

personally i wanna know who lando called first when it leaked... his manager, his dad, Luisa, or Max

Not now when she was posting packing up beach whole this time and out of a sudden nothing
It's a bit sus weather you are toxic or not
Monza makes a good point here... she posts something every day and now today nothing... yeah that's sus to me in a lot more ways then where is she.

Reactions: 8
personally i wanna know who lando called first when it leaked... his manager, his dad, Luisa, or Max
I hope no one because if their solution was to do what he did then I don't know what to say 😅

Still wondering what that girl has on him... That will remain as one of those great F1 off-track mysteries

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No matter what happened both Lando and Luisa seem to be on good terms (jewellery, liking posts, her staying in his apartment etc..) so I dont think a problem needs to be made where there isnt one.

I dont see a problem with speculation on whether she is in Monaco, whether they are back together etc.. as this is a gossip site after all however personal insults are a bit far..

Reactions: 14
No matter what happened both Lando and Luisa seem to be on good terms (jewellery, liking posts, her staying in his apartment etc..) so I dont think a problem needs to be made where there isnt one.

I dont see a problem with speculation on whether she is in Monaco, whether they are back together etc.. as this is a gossip site after all however personal insults are a bit far..
Completely agree, speculation is fine as it’s part of gossip. Character assassination and being horrid just because no matter how nicely you try to dress it up is not.

We are the nosey witches with morals.

feel like we should get some sort of f1 wags forum pinned message or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On a very separate note (kinda) I walked past Luisa this year in Silverstone and can I just say that woman is so hot!
Like pictures don't do justice of how attractive she actually is, which says a lot considering she looks amazing in them too

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I think I worded it wrong in my post (sorry if that's the case, english isn't my first language), but I completely agree with you. They seem on good terms, so why should Luisa suck it up and move on? We shouldn't tell her what to do, i'm sure she knows what she's doing. And the speculation is fine of course, we used to speculate a lot before they were official because of Luisa's hints and that was all in good fun. I don't see anything wrong with that. I just meant we should maybe be careful of posting certain speculations/attacks that get a bit too personal or insulting. That's basically what you said but it's also what I meant to say ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If he’s a cheater, I hope she has left having gathered her stuff, taken the best hoodies, stitched fish into his curtains and cleaned the loo with his toothbrush.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but gossip and speculate is one thing calling a girl pathethic when we have zero clue of what happen or what is happening is another. But i guess we have here a lot of perfect girls congratulations! Well im not one of them i did a lot of dumb things in my life and so this girls and boys will do or i hope they do.
Also sarcasm is one thing being mean girls is another.

I do think we should take everything she does and posts (including the hints) with a grain of salt. At the end of the day we have no clue what happened between the two of them, it's a shame it didn't work out and it's all speculation about the reason they broke up. They may have good reasons to still be tied to each other, just not in a relationship way (and i'm still not hopping on the pr relationship train, sorry friends). Luisa can post what she wants. In fact, i sort of applaud her for being petty if they've broken up and she's still living her best life in his apartment in Monaco by the beach. But that's just one of the scenarios, because once again we don't know what happened between them. I don't think anyone wishes her ill here - because that's not the purpose of this forum at all - and i think we've settled that this isn't the right place to be if you wish her ill. (That is not directed at you specifically pastafasta, it's more of a general statement).

She just posts a lot of things to her socials, something she also did before her and Lando were official. No one was complaining about it back then. She's young and I think we can consider her an influencer now because of her exploded following. If she wouldn't post anything, people would complain about that. I sort of feel for her, she's in a situation where it seems like she just can't win - especially after a breakup with a ''famous'' person.

If she still has ties to Lando and stays at his apartment? She should get a life and move on.
If she's not posting anything? People start to wonder why she's not speaking up about things.
If she goes on holiday possibly with a new male friend? Now she's moving on too quickly.

I like Luisa, her and Lando looked properly in love to me - you're free to disagree on that of course, to each their own opinion. I just think we should ease up on the extreme speculation if it's painting someone in a bad light or if it's a personal attack. We can speculate of course, we're on a gossip forum after all...

Sorry for the long post 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyway on a less serious note, if they are actually back together the question is will there be a my sunshine post 2.0? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.