Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it HILARIOUS that in the new quadrant video they made going to Zandvoort
that they just happen to stop at McDonalds..... like around the same time Lando was trying to get his McDonalds date with Randi
feel like they threw that in during editing just cause....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So lando is now also a DJ 😂

Well let's see how long this lasts...how long was the drumkit the new hobby? 😅

I'm sorry my exam didn't get us any news, except that literally everyone and their 🐶 is apparently gonna get a little whiz round in an Alpine...like, just tell us you've no clue what your doing folks!

Exam is done, first half went well, second half went tit cos I didn't remember the names of nonsense business speak techniques, so I wouldn't be surprised if I failed...but I also really don't care I just wanna get on with having time to do my actual job.

I did however get Silverstone tickets for my mum and I, so at least one good thing has happened. Now I am off work til Tuesday with a combo of planned annual leave and the Queen situation, so I'm gonna catch up on all the telly I've missed this week because of having to revise in the evenings like Bake Off and GoT.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Facials too apparently! Pierre airing everything today.
View attachment 1580288
Feel like Pierre is about to totally be unhinged in the best possible way (but sadly not in the slagging sense)
Man got a small taste of freedom from Helmut and Red Bull and then they reined him back in when FIA said no gifts for Colton.
he knows he's outta there next year one way or another so i think he's gonna be our i give no fucks bad boy... which is gonna be even better with Yuki there who usually has to hold back

Well let's see how long this lasts...how long was the drumkit the new hobby? 😅

I'm sorry my exam didn't get us any news, except that literally everyone and their 🐶 is apparently gonna get a little whiz round in an Alpine...like, just tell us you've no clue what your doing folks!

Exam is done, first half went well, second half went tit cos I didn't remember the names of nonsense business speak techniques, so I wouldn't be surprised if I failed...but I also really don't care I just wanna get on with having time to do my actual job.

I did however get Silverstone tickets for my mum and I, so at least one good thing has happened. Now I am off work til Tuesday with a combo of planned annual leave and the Queen situation, so I'm gonna catch up on all the telly I've missed this week because of having to revise in the evenings like Bake Off and GoT.
congrats on the exam!
AND tickets
i haven't been in school in 15 years and I still have nightmares about exams.
there will always be a chance to improve.... its not like you are driving an Aston

Reactions: 2
Ah so now Pierre can't banter on instagram without ''sexualizing himself'' instead of ''being brave on and off track''

Reactions: 4
Went to bed early last night so I didn't see anything on Twitter about Pierre but god the memes are too funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd be disappointed if he went for a towel, at least let me wipe it off with my fingers so I can eat the load. But preferably Pierre licks my face clean and kisses me with his mouth full of his own cum and shares it with me.
If said it before I’ll say it again Stephen I love you 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also now realising Lando is very easily influenced. He did one McLaren shoot at a music studio and bought a drum set and now he spends a day or 2 with Martin and wants to be a DJ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also now realising Lando is very easily influenced. He did one McLaren shoot at a music studio and bought a drum set and now he spends a day or 2 with Martin and wants to be a DJ 🤣
So i can definitely influence him to join George in wearing slutty lingerie for me.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he had adhd with all those hyper fixations (please know I am not diagnosing him in any way)

Reactions: 8
I'd be disappointed if he went for a towel, at least let me wipe it off with my fingers so I can eat the load. But preferably Pierre licks my face clean and kisses me with his mouth full of his own cum and shares it with me.
gonna copy and paste that one and keep it for when i decide to try sexting again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.