Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying a bit if a 2 week break after the European triple header and Before we head to Asia.
Still awaiting the fate of Danny and Mick
And what Haas ans Williams can contribute to silly season.

Here's to Ferrari wags who stick together through Ferrari hell
Screenshot_20220912-023100_Instagram.jpg

(Thanks for changing the number for me mod!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Enjoying a bit if a 2 week break after the European triple header and Before we head to Asia.
Still awaiting the fate of Danny and Mick
And what Haas ans Williams can contribute to silly season.

Here's to Ferrari wags who stick together through Ferrari hell
View attachment 1578064

(Thanks for changing the number for me mod!)
Happy new thread!!!!

Still hoping for a miracle but scared that DR will not be racing again....he was not percorming like he shouls. So i understand. But he's my favorite person in F1.

Screenshot_20220912-124622_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
these need to be in the new thread as well :cool::p
8ab0f6f570b744be219ce0ba9562628936b7dd7d.jpg
0fdbc6335f65027935c6fb239e08c8af8bd66c48.jpg

edit: last but not least, for the new thread, Knight LewLew
f487972e2d1205d8a19a1bf4a74dc8821ef4ac7d.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy new thread!!!!

Still hoping for a miracle but scared that DR will not be racing again....he was not percorming like he shouls. So i understand. But he's my favorite person in F1.

View attachment 1578087
I tend to agree with you. I think his potential teams
are Hass and Williams, but only if they want to risk taking him on versus taking on a rookie versus staying with their present drivers. I like him as a person, but either he's lost his mojo or needs a car as they used to be.

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread! 😁
I wish Ferrari would keep their Black fireproofs, they look so good in these πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Screenshot_20220910-231424_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220914-182630_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy new thread πŸ‘ just putting this here as it deserves to be on every thread from here on out πŸ˜†
94554B56-EB45-441D-A75D-C46046B181A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whew... what a crazy couple of hours. Ran over to the other side of town to do some work for a client
TOTALLY forgot it was NYC Fashion Week
Was stuck on the bus forever because all the models/celebrities/designers and photographers all over the street going to showings
Would like to thank @Siena for helping me at least pass the time IDing bags
(I'm sure there were celebrities but none of them were Lewis so it didn't matter)

New unboxed 😁

Bloody Kym just popping up all over the circuit this weekend
than man moves much faster than I thought

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet Jon is loving the fact hes allowed to drive the McLaren when Lando doesnt want to 🀣

Reactions: 6
have we already talked about how insane the aramco stats are this week again? like nyck ahead of max?! like yeah he did an amazing debut but max won the race from P7... but we all know these stats are horrible

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.