Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, considering Alpine were offering Alonso less than Ocon to stay, I doubt they will offer Daniel enough either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Honestly, considering Alpine were offering Alonso less than Ocon to stay, I doubt they will offer Daniel enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'd say if they're offering DR anything, it's probably less again as he's already got his McLaren salary for 2023, probably a pay per point system. But also, I don't even know what to believe, I feel like he's not getting a seat next year and it's reaaaaallllly annoying

Reactions: 8
I'd say if they're offering DR anything, it's probably less again as he's already got his McLaren salary for 2023, probably a pay per point system. But also, I don't even know what to believe, I feel like he's not getting a seat next year and it's reaaaaallllly annoying
Enstone need to remember what Kimi did on a pay per point contract. In the Lotus days, scored so many points he bankrupted the team pretty much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alpine choice for their seat next year looks more and more as an episode of the bachelor 😂😂 Mick, Antonio, Colton, Nyck and Jack are all in contention for the ultimate test but who will Alpine choose? You will know by watching the next épisode on september the 30th live on Tattle 😂😂

I hope Alpine gives me a rose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DR’s stock is about as low as you can get now, other than maybe in a reserve role. But why would you bother when there’s plenty of youngsters you’d be looking to develop instead.

He doesn’t bring tons of technical knowledge, or particularly great feedback for engineers, hasn’t been involved in any great development of a car and has been outdriven for two years.

Reactions: 11
DR’s stock is about as low as you can get now, other than maybe in a reserve role. But why would you bother when there’s plenty of youngsters you’d be looking to develop instead.

He doesn’t bring tons of technical knowledge, or particularly great feedback for engineers, hasn’t been involved in any great development of a car and has been outdriven for two years.
yeah for me it was a bummer when he DNF last week. was like this is NOT raising his stock

Really for me its trying to reckon with the fact that
HE WONT BE DRIVING IN VEGAS!
but maybe he spends a few of those millions and makes commentary on twitch

• Sad
  • Haha
I’m still quietly hoping there are some DR to Alpine discussions going on in the background but hope is diminishing. He can’t not race in Vegas 😩😩

Reactions: 6

He's worth a risk (in my biased opinion 🤪 ) as he's proven he's good, he dropped off with the move to McLaren, he didn't just get slow overnight. On the 2023 confirmed grid, only Lewis, Max, VB, Alonso have more wins than him. Surely that counts for something

I always laugh when people say he has no technical knowledge or feedback or that he hasn't been involved in car development. I feel people throw it around because he said in the past that he's not technical enough to be a mechanic or engineer.

Newey was full of praise for his contributions at red bull, and said he's very similar to Max in his tech feedback. I don't hear anyone saying Max lacks in this area? Renault built their car around him (assuming based on his feedback) and he got the results. It's clear that him and Tom found it hard to get on the same page, which didn't help with car set up. DR is no Seb in terms of tech feedback but not many of them are

He's worth a risk (in my biased opinion 🤪 ) as he's proven he's good, he dropped off with the move to McLaren, he didn't just get slow overnight. On the 2023 confirmed grid, only Lewis, Max, VB, Alonso have more wins than him. Surely that counts for something

I always laugh when people say he has no technical knowledge or feedback or that he hasn't been involved in car development. I feel people throw it around because he said in the past that he's not technical enough to be a mechanic or engineer.

Newey was full of praise for his contributions at red bull, and said he's very similar to Max in his tech feedback. I don't hear anyone saying Max lacks in this area? Renault built their car around him (assuming based on his feedback) and he got the results. It's clear that him and Tom found it hard to get on the same page, which didn't help with car set up. DR is no Seb in terms of tech feedback but not many of them are
Newey was 4 years ago now, 5 really. I said it cause I’ve heard nothing to the contrary in the last 4 years. I think he was overhyped. He should have that many wins in that car, but Max still beat him then. I just think he’s done and should go gracefully.

Don’t get me wrong, if he stages some sort of Lazarus style comeback it’ll be great, but I just don’t think he’s got it.

Reactions: 4
Newey was 4 years ago now, 5 really. I said it cause I’ve heard nothing to the contrary in the last 4 years. I think he was overhyped. He should have that many wins in that car, but Max still beat him then. I just think he’s done and should go gracefully.

Don’t get me wrong, if he stages some sort of Lazarus style comeback it’ll be great, but I just don’t think he’s got it.
Technical feedback skills don't fall off either though, so Newey's assessment of him is still valid. From 2014 to 2017, he took that red bull to places it had no business being. 2018 was for sure a more competitive season for RB though.

Reactions: 5
It officially got out of hand...
:LOL:

On totally serious note, does Kika's dad follow Pierre on instagram? A question.
he does not
but does follow Lu

correction... he does follow pierre nevermind
my phone more on top of tit than my computer apparently
1663247803817.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.