Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys... my money is hes flying to the highlands......
but starting to think maybe he's going solo with a film crew.
thought tom and martin and max were there from golf yesterday, but that's not Scottish landscape

Reactions: 3
Okay guys... my money is hes flying to the highlands......
but starting to think maybe he's going solo with a film crew.
thought tom and martin and max were there from golf yesterday, but that's not Scottish landscape
Doing a quick look at private jets flying in and out of Edinburgh Airport.
If he's left Scotland from that airport it's likely to have been on this flight.
Screenshot_20220917-223229_Flightradar24.jpg

I would imagine if he was on this flight he'll be staying with Max F (how his family deals with him having people over constantly I will never know)

Reactions: 1
Doing a quick look at private jets flying in and out of Edinburgh Airport.
If he's left Scotland from that airport it's likely to have been on this flight.
View attachment 1586240
I would imagine if he was on this flight he'll be staying with Max F (how his family deals with him having people over constantly I will never know)
wow wasnt even looking for that one because thought he left later, but that would work. so max first...

wow wasnt even looking for that one because thought he left later, but that would work. so max first...
It all highly depends on how many holes he played.
I worked off about 3 hours from the story at the course earlier.
Also he may still be in Scotland. Hopefully he posts something tomorrow.

Reactions: 1

looking forward to hearing more from zhou! feel like he’s still a bit mysterious 😅

Reactions: 5
Who said we’d get Lu wearing a quadrant hoodie next because bingo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't think it's the right shade of green for the Quadrant hoodie
That's what I thought at first too because the Quadrant merch looks way darker, but as it turns out they have 292 different shades in different lighting 😂 When I met Max he was wearing the same color crewneck, there was a lot of light and the sun was out. It looks exactly the same color green in good/yellowish lighting:

Screenshot_20220918-013837_One UI Home.jpg

Real life really hard right now. I’m missing being on here and all your quick witted banter. I seem to get a look every couple of days but it moves so fast here that I can’t keep up.

what have I missed? I see the squids are a big topic again. Surely it’s completely over? Lu squid will go down in my estimations if she takes him back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1586450 View attachment 1586451
really? i think it’s the same for sure. maybe slightly different looking due to the warm lighting
It looks so different in every picture!
Yeah it definitely looks the same shade there.

That's what I thought at first too because the Quadrant merch looks way darker, but as it turns out they have 292 different shades in different lighting 😂 When I met Max he was wearing the same color crewneck, there was a lot of light and the sun was out. It looks exactly the same color green in good/yellowish lighting:

View attachment 1586452
When I have seen people in it it looked so emerald green/way darker but I stand corrected looks like it is that hoodie

Reactions: 2

When I have seen people in it it looked so emerald green/way darker but I stand corrected looks like it is that hoodie
the difference is crazy!
173BB5AC-46A9-40A0-BB5E-157A3134A3BB.jpeg
8CEB0ACB-1DBD-4703-93F8-A5CC5B44C552.jpeg

it looks so muted sometimes lol

Yeah, same! The promo pics must've gotten a loooot of extra contrast on them because it looked like a way darker shade of green back then. I guess it's just a matter of lighting but I definitely think that's a Quadrant hoodie

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.