Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to note.... Lando isn't there
Tomorrow will be the conclusion
Maybe he shows up and wisks her away to Bali to walk through monkey forests and rice fields
Or Maybe he plays golf.

I'm excited
Lando always finding in the drama between races

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Real life really hard right now. I’m missing being on here and all your quick witted banter. I seem to get a look every couple of days but it moves so fast here that I can’t keep up.

what have I missed? I see the squids are a big topic again. Surely it’s completely over? Lu squid will go down in my estimations if she takes him back.
Hope you’re alright, sending love ❤

Reactions: 1
I think I was honestly hoping it wasn't a Quadrant hoodie.
Luisa Luisa Luisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is young though and you make a lot of stupid mistakes at 22.
I know I did

Reactions: 12
I think I was honestly hoping it wasn't a Quadrant hoodie.
Luisa Luisa Luisa 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She is young though and you make a lot of stupid mistakes at 22.
I know I did
I mean at this point they have to get back together otherwise this is some sad tit she's posting

But really would be hilarious if she was just staying there without him (jennie and connor did) and trolling him the whole time. Then he gets back and the rose bear is ripped to shreds on the floor and the Lego car is complete

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean at this point they have to get back together otherwise this is some sad tit she's posting

But really would be hilarious if she was just staying there without him (jennie and connor did) and trolling him the whole time. Then he gets back and the rose bear is ripped to shreds on the floor and the Lego car is complete
lego car complete 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh ANOTHER Brazil girl.....
The sad thing is... how many have we not called out here. How many dms can one phone handle

Yall I just can't with this

1663466319060.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Convinced they are pulling some sort of social experiment at this point 🤣

However if they are back together and hes still messaging other girls he is an absolute idiot and i hope she sees some sense that is if it isnt an open relationship 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does Luisa saying "bye" means she is leaving? (There is an early flight to Lisbon, so could be it, otherwise I really don't see why she'd be up at such an early morning in an empty apartment). So she was there without him being there and leaving before he even comes back? Hmm, is she stealing the hoodie too?

Honestly, this is some weird stuff and it doesn't look good at all. Red flags all over. From both of them.
(and please don't compare them to JenJen and Connor, I think those two, but especially Jen, is extremely toxic when it comes to relationship)

Another edit:
That girl Lando started following is following a lot of drivers, interesting.

Last edited:
Convinced they are pulling some sort of social experiment at this point 🤣

However if they are back together and hes still messaging other girls he is an absolute idiot and i hope she sees some sense that is if it isnt an open relationship 😅
He never stopped following and unfollowing random girls and they were ALL bikinis and big boobs. I simply cannot think of any other reason he would do that. He's also not looking for a friend and they aren't recruits for quadrant esports

Is Charles up early and having a 'Rocky' moment.
Or just dragging in from a night of chaos without cha cha?
Or.. does he think this statue is speaking to him about hus Ferrari destiny i. Milan?
1663479444013.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Waking up to Luisa with another hinty hint and a new Lando following. All good fun to keep us guessing and entertained during a none race weekend 😅 Let’s see if get we get any more today…

Reactions: 4
Waking up to Luisa with another hinty hint and a new Lando following. All good fun to keep us guessing and entertained during a none race weekend 😅 Let’s see if get we get any more today…
Maybe what starts with hints must end with hints too *hides*

• Haha
In my eyes this is completely embarrassing and doesn't go with her public picture - slay queen miss sunshine 😅
It goes with the pic I have of her tho but I'm just a hater.

This plus his new following proves 'my theory' again. Like every single thing they do fits in.

0 slay girl, 100 followers beggary, it won't last long bye girl 🤐

That girl Lando started following is following a lot of drivers, interesting.
Exactly how F1 or any sport world works 😅 girls are literally throwing at them

She'll probably be there for the race and depending on whose garage she'll be in, people will write it's his girlfriend 😂Girlfriend... Yeah sure 😏

• Haha
We will soon find out when squids +hamster post the exact same Monaco golf course view 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just checking Kelly's instagram profile for outfit ideas :p and that period when, I'm guessing, was the "flirting with Max" period was GLORIOUS! such good posts, sexy, suggestive. And the fact Lando liked them too, amazing :p bring that back, Kelly!
Also, did she delete that post with the caption "this is how rumours start" or something like this? sad, it was great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just checking Kelly's instagram profile for outfit ideas :p and that period when, I'm guessing, was the "flirting with Max" period was GLORIOUS! such good posts, sexy, suggestive. And the fact Lando liked them too, amazing :p bring that back, Kelly!
Also, did she delete that post with the caption "this is how rumours start" or something like this? sad, it was great!
soooo hot. if only the captions weren’t so 🤢
0EBA3605-311C-4F3C-BF8B-0690DB328E8F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.