Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, but what is Luisa's point now? Why is she so desperate to show she is in Monaco (alone) over and over again? This is really pathetic. Loving and private relationship my ass. If she is doing it to get followers back, it's clearly not working as it looks like she is losing more and more when she posts, so people are probably sick of her. What is she posting next for attention? Look in his toilet? His underwear collection? His toothbrush?
Sure you’re not cinnamon in disguise?

Taking it a bit far are you not? Squids seemed good for each other so a shame for them that they didn’t work out. Thing is she can post what’s she wants.

no doubt she posted before they were together and will continue to post now they are not just like any one else would. She’s her own person just like all of us 🙄

Think you could do with cooling your rhetoric a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Snap

although it’s my birthday today so I’m a bit bummed I can’t even get a nice coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
Happy Birthday!! Sorry Lizzie is ruining your day, we’ll have our own celebration here for you ❤ 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No offence to those who are mourning, but many people in the UK are not that bothered... while many shops and other institutions are shut, I see buses going past, people out for walks and no-one in black. The last poll I read about it said something like 41% of young people don't support the monarchy and even amongst older people, I think 20 -25% are not in favour ( these may not be exact figures). A referendum held now would have the monarchy winning, but in the future? Not so sure, as it is mainly the older population who are monarchists, the younger generation less so.
Also it (the funeral) highlights the absolute disparity between 'them' and us. Such a grotesque display of wealth when most of the country is on it's knees.

That crown alone could feed thousands. Repugnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Birthday!! Sorry Lizzie is ruining your day, we’ll have our own celebration here for you ❤ 💃
Thanks!

worried I may have started something with my first post of the day 🤪 c’est la vie!

lovely surprise pressie from hubby and the kids, McLaren black zipper hoodie and a mug. I’d never waste the money on stuff like that for myself so was a shock. Really grateful for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm playing a game of spot the middle aged white man.....I'm doing pretty well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh you adorable little Prince Mick.

You can be my superhero anyday.
1663586926982.png

Also it (the funeral) highlights the absolute disparity between 'them' and us. Such a grotesque display of wealth when most of the country is on it's knees.

That crown alone could feed thousands. Repugnant.
Thanks for the other perspective. American coverage is like we don't understand so we will throw in some royal experts... which basically have one perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been out if the loop a lot this season, toddlers have ruined race weekends for me 😭😭😭
Have Lu and Lando broke up??
They did, Lando posted a statement on his insta story then deleted it about an hour later. However Luisa is now in Monaco in Landos apartment and has been for a few days so nobody knows what is going on 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.