Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Happy new thread! 😁
I wish Ferrari would keep their Black fireproofs, they look so good in these πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Screenshot_20220910-231424_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220914-182630_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

hello2723

VIP Member
No matter what happened both Lando and Luisa seem to be on good terms (jewellery, liking posts, her staying in his apartment etc..) so I dont think a problem needs to be made where there isnt one.

I dont see a problem with speculation on whether she is in Monaco, whether they are back together etc.. as this is a gossip site after all however personal insults are a bit far..

Reactions: 14

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Mick can switch to be a football player

He is having fun. I like seeing him and Seb enjoy the match

• Heart
Reactions: 13

90sgirl

VIP Member
Been into London today and I can confirm that is one hell of a queue πŸ˜‚ went to see the flowers in green park instead ❀
9691EB0E-4EBE-4ED6-B4E0-CAC23E9D3CB3.jpeg

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
He's taking his new hobby seriously... I guess it's not that hard when you have a dj set in your private jet and you travel a lot lol

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'd say if they're offering DR anything, it's probably less again as he's already got his McLaren salary for 2023, probably a pay per point system. But also, I don't even know what to believe, I feel like he's not getting a seat next year and it's reaaaaallllly annoying
Enstone need to remember what Kimi did on a pay per point contract. In the Lotus days, scored so many points he bankrupted the team pretty much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is not in Portugal that im 100% sure. Is the same one she posted a few days ago. I still think its near Monaco i saw a story from Tiffany and Bottas yesterday riding bikes on a beach pretty much similar to this one..what she would be doing there i have zero clue. But i really hope she is trolling him with that McDonald's πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
It does look A LOT like Monaco but the beach also may be where she shot the suspicious antwerp ad yesterday with cookie. or maybe that was from earlier.
I mean main issue is they are not getting back together... but if girl got dumped so lando could slag, I'm all here for the trolling.

I think the trolling may have started yesterday
1663427744115.png

People saying that Bear was a gift....
But this movie also...... described below

1663427687806.png

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Enjoying a bit if a 2 week break after the European triple header and Before we head to Asia.
Still awaiting the fate of Danny and Mick
And what Haas ans Williams can contribute to silly season.

Here's to Ferrari wags who stick together through Ferrari hell
Screenshot_20220912-023100_Instagram.jpg

(Thanks for changing the number for me mod!)

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Not to bring anyones ideas down, or to start a discussion here, but i just don't see them starting this relationship as a PR move. I love the theories and to each their own obviously but i just don't see why a PR relationship would be beneficial to either of them. Sure Luisa gained followers and maybe got some jobs because of it but she also works hard for the jobs. If it was a PR move, was the leaked photo during the summer of 2021 a PR move too? Some things in their relationship just seem too messy and spontaneous to be (staged for) PR. She (and Lando) also got a lot of hate for being together (look at the cinnamon girl, for instance), would that be worth it? Like someone said here, the constant scrutiny towards Luisa could be the reason it didn't work anymore, but that's what you invite if you deliberately start a relationship solely for PR purposes. Surely Lando wouldn't be getting anything big out of it either and he's not that famous for it to have an effect, right? God I wish they wouldn't be so secretive and unclear about whatever happened - i understand they deserve their privacy - but these kind of things only lead to more speculation i'm afraid. Just my theory, but then again I can never read people well so what I say is basically worthless πŸ˜…

90sgirl

VIP Member
I love how the Indy car guys just makes digs at each other. I want F1 to be this unhinged πŸ˜‚

• Haha

FormulinoTheCat

On a very separate note (kinda) I walked past Luisa this year in Silverstone and can I just say that woman is so hot!
Like pictures don't do justice of how attractive she actually is, which says a lot considering she looks amazing in them too

• Wow
  • Heart