Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still waiting for Charles to punch the air and shout " Yeeeeeeees"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how we're all super tough (kind of!) and then an animal appears on screen looking a bit wistful and we're 😭 😭 😭
Anything with animals and I’m done. Watched Marley and me on a plane once and the flight attendant thought someone had died I was crying that much πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anything with animals and I’m done. Watched Marley and me on a plane once and the flight attendant thought someone had died I was crying that much πŸ˜‚
That movie is bloody awful.
I watched it twice, the second time was at a sleepover and all my friends fell asleep and then one woke up to me bawling my eyes out

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Don't ever watch Red Dog. Cried for hours.

That movie is bloody awful.
I watched it twice, the second time was at a sleepover and all my friends fell asleep and then one woke up to me bawling my eyes out
I won't even watch it. I know the synopsis and I would just cry relentlessly.

Reactions: 1
I also want happy nature documentaries. I'm happy to see animals just bumbling about doing their stuff with NO THREAT WHATSOEVER.

yeah, happy nature documentaries can warm my soul too, but are rare to find, there is always a threat somewhere

in the meantime, I bring some happy drivers, I really wish there was a race this week, I really need it as a distraction

76be8f724ca60078bf277a99af4571aa58416e06.gif
04c9b4cc5ef32372cab25cf09900fdab95130a1b.jpg

c1ff471181934dcf204ae3618734c71069b0358b.jpg
faeecd3ade214e9b43a3e15937dceb18a83cdef8.gif

b7121d83df492ba4ac0d0e6f08a12d45677fdd4e.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah, happy nature documentaries can warm my soul too, but are rare to find, there is always a threat someowhere

in the meantime, I bring some happy drivers, I really wish there was a race this week, I really need it as a distraction

View attachment 1590526View attachment 1590527

View attachment 1590528View attachment 1590529

View attachment 1590530

I think we've found a gap in the market......nice animal documentaries. No death. No threat of death. No lonely baby animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
He reminds me of the Momo challenge here and it’s terrifying!

I should really learn to READ what the spoiler says before clicking the big blue button without consideration. that's on me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AND QUOTING IT IS EVEN WORSE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SHOW AS A SPOILER BUT JUST A FULL BLOWN PICTURE. help i just got jumpscared by quoting 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
quickly throwing it back to what you were talking about yesterday evening... honestly, lando isn't doing a bad job at djing - although currently he is just turning it louder and quieter and then fading it into another song - which is honestly really good for a beginner. but please don't confuse it with producing, he is not producing tracks πŸ˜‚ producing takes a whole lot of time and trail and error, lando's using songs that already exist
just a little fun fact info from literally the only thing j know a fair share about apart from f1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think we've found a gap in the market......nice animal documentaries. No death. No threat of death. No lonely baby animals.
I watch this video whenever I feel sad
(I used to watch baby penguins too but sometimes they made me more sad because of the dangers for them)

quickly throwing it back to what you were talking about yesterday evening... honestly, lando isn't doing a bad job at djing - although currently he is just turning it louder and quieter and then fading it into another song - which is honestly really good for a beginner. but please don't confuse it with producing, he is not producing tracks πŸ˜‚ producing takes a whole lot of time and trail and error, lando's using songs that already exist
just a little fun fact info from literally the only thing j know a fair share about apart from f1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
he is not XNDA yet, but maybe he wants collab with Lewis :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.