Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She passed the New York bar, this is the level people act like Carmen is but this is a seriously impressive achievement. Very low pass rates and a lot of study required.
oh, I didn't know she passed the bar, great for her! I thought at first that maybe she was admitted based on practice abroad (I guess the admissions that way are also possible to some extent?), good job Sandy!
(so it means she got more points in her work-life than Latifi in his? ;) - sorry Nicolas, I know it's not a couples' competition, but I had to:giggle:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tom is streaming with Connor and Martin 😅
Oh Martin is staying at Max’s house, that’s why he’s playing on Max’s COD account. They said Max isn’t at home but is in the UK. So he’s probably out slagging with Lando 😅

• Haha
It’s purely a money making thing for silverstone and it’s disgusting. Had such an amazing day last year, wondering whether to say enough is enough and just bow out of going to races. Gutted as my daughter has loved it.

Reactions: 8
They tweeted that earlier and honestly what were they expecting?? Of course with the prices going up with time people will all rush on the website at the same time. I still don't understand why increasing the prices every few minutes except for money, money, and even more money 🤑🤑. I find it really unfair for people who can't buy tickets as soon as they are on sell

I agree, it's unfair. I don;t get the system with prices going up as the demand rises at all, and with every 90 seconds, someone might not be able to consult the people they are buying tickets with/for within 90 seconds, not fair.

Not for race, and not in the UK, but I was buying tickets for one concert last year and the organisers made majority of tickets available for presale that had time limit of course. the website crashed, and it was due to pure luck to be able to buy a ticket. they do not take into account that people might not be able to be at their computers exactly when the sales start, not to mention, have money right away at the moment of presales...

Reactions: 7
Oh Martin is staying at Max’s house, that’s why he’s playing on Max’s COD account. They said Max isn’t at home but is in the UK. So he’s probably out slagging with Lando 😅
And they are all playing golf tomorrow shock 😅

• Haha
Alright going with Lu is with friends (not a dude) on Almafi coast
1663272831243.png

looks fancy, looks important
View attachment 1580917
something with law and jurdicative
Girl is in the NY BAR!!!
also sandy... what do you practice I've got at least 3 lawsuits to put out there

seriously not sure if lando would do better or worse without max around slagging
I'm going by the Mcdonalds... its significantly worse.

Reactions: 3
good night, I am leaving you with Sharl&Carlos who travelled to us from advertisement from the 90-ties:cool: :p:ROFLMAO:
5e4cc642c8b5f371abcb3fdc7b242ffcba043493.jpg

seriously what is this LOL

• Haha
YES!
Sorry i alway loved you sandy but NY bar exam is no joke (one friend.took over 5 times)
Feel like this means I may be running into latifi post F1 soon.
Side note NY tries a lot of non NY cases so she doesn't need to actually live here. It's a basic for international law. Really tears.
But duck yes... you can't (easily and without risk) pay for passing the bar. Way to go Sandy. Hope you can support Nicky now
1663281924582.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
YES!
Sorry i alway loved you sandy but NY bar exam is no joke (one friend.took over 5 times)
Feel like this means I may be running into latifi post F1 soon.
Side note NY tries a lot of non NY cases so she doesn't need to actually live here. It's a basic for international law. Really tears.
But duck yes... you can't (easily and without risk) pay for passing the bar. Way to go Sandy. Hope you can support Nicky now
View attachment 1581523
now please Sandy for the love of god please stop posing for kym but nonetheless go girl 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
now please Sandy for the love of god please stop posing for kym but nonetheless go girl 😘
I think she may be one of those people who just Always looks good in photos. Never did a deep dive to prove otherwise but she just looks like a Damn model

Charles.
. Day 2 no eurojeans.
1663285508758.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So not sure if it a was mentioned but Mick Isnt testing for Alpine anymore as of yesterday meaning his only option now would be Williams.
Is mick better than latifi?

So not sure if it a was mentioned but Mick Isnt testing for Alpine anymore as of yesterday meaning his only option now would be Williams.
Is mick better than latifi?
i don’t think he’d be the biggest upgrade ever but ANYTHING is an improvement 💀

sorry latifi ❤

• Haha
i don’t think he’d be the biggest upgrade ever but ANYTHING is an improvement 💀

sorry latifi ❤
Yep. Let's get someone in that car that actually makes it interesting to have 20 cars on the grid! Get fucked Latifi, use your billions to wipe your eyes!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.