Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just leaving this here for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Booo to whatever magazine layout person decided text should go in that bottom left hand corner. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a thought, if Lando is in/around St Andrews they have a huge posh student population there so keep an eye for random follows!
Also Max's follows
just saw this last one is in friend group of the other brazilians that have popped up
1663350640468.png

Reactions: 2
Lando with Fisher and Martin in Ibiza. Was this from a few days ago or during summer break?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh my,😰 6 hours, I keep my fingers crossed for you guys
Thanks! I don’t even think I’ll end up getting tickets as by the time I get to check out, they’ll probably be about £600 each!😭😂🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 4
98,9% sure it's from the summer break trip to ibiza, i think fisher was on 2 days before martin
Yes this is from summer break because i remember fisher wearing one of those outfits

are martin and tom in scotland too?

1663355897693.png

Reactions: 2
So glad to see Alex is feeling better. What a scary time for him.

Still reckon there’s no chance he makes Singapore but he seems upbeat and that’s the main thing

Reactions: 14
Thanks! I don’t even think I’ll end up getting tickets as by the time I get to check out, they’ll probably be about £600 each!😭😂🙈
they should give tickets for free for everyone who waits more than 3 or 4 hours I think:)
Here is Sharl to keep you company :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they should give tickets for free for everyone who waits more than 3 or 4 hours I think:)
Here is Sharl to keep you company :)
Oh Sharl!😍 I’ve got the 10 minute countdown so let’s see what the prices are like now, or if anything is even still available!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1583334
6 hours… 🙈

@oetkb how’s your queuing going?
So I had to leave the house for a bit… got back to a screen saying I had to click the link to enter the store, but be quick it expires in 5 minutes ☠☠

no Silverstone for me, I’m beyond priced out and very, very done with it. Properly sad.

Fingers crossed you get in x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So…
452D7948-3B3E-4E1F-BE60-B1E072DACCB2.jpeg

Paid quite a bit more than I had anticipated as I couldn’t get the grandstand I wanted but I did buy them as a Christmas present so I can kind of justify the price but not alot 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.