Formula 1 Wags #145 Boff Bad Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally would be my dream

If you did paddock club each time for just tickets you'd be lucky if it was less than £250000
Yeah was think with flights and hotels would have to be over 1 million gbp

Italia Getaway
so wearegrip can only handle one relationship launch at a time. Literally I bet we get an official Kika/Pierre Launch in Aub Dhabi followed by an endless summer of pictures in France where Pierre will move after finally getting cleared for Alpine
Then Kika will out fragrance model Luisa

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
aaaaaaawwww, this lack of news or anything F1 related is worse than during summer break, almost everyone is hiding...
I would really need some distractions from reality :LOL:

In the meantime, someone brought this old thing to F1 reddit, it's adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah was think with flights and hotels would have to be over 1 million gbp

so wearegrip can only handle one relationship launch at a time. Literally I bet we get an official Kika/Pierre Launch in Aub Dhabi followed by an endless summer of pictures in France where Pierre will move after finally getting cleared for Alpine
Then Kika will out fragrance model Luisa

Unfortunately Alpines base is England.
So he'll probably stay in Milan or maybe he'll join the others and get a place in Monaco 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess I am not the only one looking for fine distractions, this is from Ferrari's OFFICIAL tiktok

So he'll probably stay in Milan or maybe he'll join the others and get a place in Monaco 👀
aaaw, it would be interesting to see him in Monaco, neighbour to the F1 Winking Prince and not only

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Most of the drivers are in monaco to avoid taxes but it doesn't work when you are french. France and Monaco had a law saying that if you are french but living there you are under the french taxes system. That's why most of the rich frenchs move to switzerland instead of monaco. So if he moves in monaco it will only be to be close to the other drivers or because he really likes the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most of the drivers are in monaco to avoid taxes but it doesn't work when you are french. France and Monaco had a law saying that if you are french but living there you are under the french taxes system. That's why most of the rich frenchs move to switzerland instead of monaco. So if he moves in monaco it will only be to be close to the other drivers or because he really likes the city.
You learn something new everyday

Reactions: 5
I am starting my manifesting for the rest of the season today, I decided
:LOL: ( I'd be happy to see one win even though I kind of enjoy this reflective, chilled Lewis who works hard to make the car better and actually has the most overtakes this season,)

ok, so if he moves to Alpine he can move in with Esteban, in Switzerland :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just magically got rid of squids and for what?
KELLYYYYYYYYYY 😡
(remember me yelling @maisie20 eeeeeeeeee 😂)

Love the dress, hate the shoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.