Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LunaLovegood

Mazza will reply “Thank you Nicola for sharing. I will definitely buy one of these headstone’s for my own death and tell dad to buy one too. It’s so helpful you shared that the grave is sized down, I will make sure I factor this in when I write my funeral plan 🙂🙂 the boy’s will be visiting our grave’s for year’s to come so it’s very kind of you to share 🙂🙂 xxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I’m 5ft 6 for reference" yes but 3ft of that is your stretched out face! whatever the hell she does to it also gives her mortgage eyes......one fixed, one variable :ROFLMAO: how does she think it's a good look???

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
*Rant incoming* If she's a size 8, why is she back on her restrictive diet of 1500 cals plus weight training, plus couch 2 5k? She's a truly vile influence to anyone looking to her as an authority on health, like she positions herself.

I also notice she never comments on anything important going on in the world, it's like she's too self centered? When other influencers are discussing Sarah Everard and safety for women, she's going on about Netflix and shopping for more jeans. She brings nothing of value and needs to just piss off and grow up!

I'd love to see a persona built on her followers and find out who actually likes her, she'd be very upset as it is certainly not young women or anyone with much of an education (no judgement, I didn't go to uni!)

She's not much of a mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, human being?! It all just seems so self-involved talking AT people (not TO people, or actually engaging!) on her stories. A bored housewife sat there complaining to working women or busy mums how she's just managed made it to the gym for the 4th time this week, after a wknd away in a £1500 house, and booking a city break weeks after a Spanish holiday... talk about tone deaf? This isn't a jealousy post as I can afford what she can and her life looks awful to me! Just incase she reads here and writes it off as that.

Her followers don't have the luxury of so much 'me time' (I fucking hate that phrase now because of her!) Or the budget she does. Why not consider that? Why not consider anyone but yourself? Oh , because you don't care and you do this for a self esteem boost like she's some kind of celeb.

I earn my own money, love being a mum to my 18 month old son, actually enjoy spending time with him, love my career, work hard and use my funds wisely (if I want a hol to Barbados I won't be buying £1000 boohoo tat beforehand, I will save like normal people, and go!) My small amount of designer stuff is not fake and I buy wisely, not frivolously or so bloody wastefully. I'm 4yrs behind her in age but my god, there is literally nothing I could find in common with her, and I can find something in common with anyone!

I like influencers to be real and honest, no one has all their shit together, absolutely no one! So let's all admit that and make each other feel less alone. But she does the opposite to make herself feel superior - when she's anything but!

Lastly, I can't see how this SM content creator shit can continue for her as anything other than a vanity project!

Anyway, back to my evening, I better go and leave a review on that influencer site 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Just realised I know one of the 'girls' from her girls weekend and she too has always been a massive fucking twat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
How has this lazy fucking bastard not got time to cook?!!!! I’ve been up since 6 with my 3 year old, sorted her breakfast while my other half got showered and dressed, I then went for a run, got myself ready for work, done some washing, worked 9-12:30, had my lunch and prepped our tea, worked through till 5, picked her up, came home fed us all then tidied round, put her to bed, had a bath and now I’m in bed myself. It’s not fucking rocket science. She’s such an insult to working parents I actually hate her

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she said she bought double strength squash because she hates weak squash.....does she not realise it just means you use less if it's double concentrate or more if it's regular squash and dilute to taste? she can't seriously think the regular stuff can't be made stronger surely? what a thicko T.W.A.T

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I bet everyone in the restaurant is just thinking what an utter douchebag she is filming on her phone. And why would anyone want to see a Selfridges bag or her Gucci handbag? Reminds me of teenage girls bringing their P.E kit to school in a Jane Norman bag back in the day 🤣

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Reminds me of Vicki pollard from little britain
Nikki Pollard 😂

"Where are your kids Nicki?"

Yeah but no but yeah but no the thing is right, I am so so SOooo busy in my social media content creator that I can't absolutely can't look after them all day every day, oh my god I can't believe you just said that, they are my world I love them Sooo much they are my walking miracles but Chris said, you know Chris? Chris Chris, golfer Chris, my husband Chris, yeah well he was caught caught the Belfry with a slapper in the changing rooms and I told him if I can't have my ME time for 5 hours a day I'd take him to the cleaners when actually this works out great for me as I can just stare at myself in the mirror all day while the twins are at nursery or with my elderly mum, so yeah, the twins are were they usually are which is anywhere I'm not, remember to swipe up 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Thanks to @Bluefox with the most votes.

she’s back doing twinset twats plan 🥱
Seemed to have lost 3 dress sizes from her holiday but gained another few new faces
Chris escaped to Portugal
Chris is apparently about to fly the nest leaving Fopps with a subscription to Plenty of fish 🎣
Mazza is being more mazza than usual blame the post hip op meds oh despite the op recovery she’s still being lumbered with the kids so fopps can prance around in the mirror like a twat
She’s currently on her first girls weekend since the boys were born she seems to have forgotten the others, currently waiting for the rundown of her boiled eggs and cans of gin & slim
The witches cackle is been perfected for Halloween
Swipes galore for things she doesn’t own
Conclusion she’s still a massive Cunt!

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Absolutely a grade A with honours CUNT .... You can tell she is seething that Chelsea is well liked while she is loathed.
Of course she hates Chelsea, Chelsea is everything she wants to be but isn't, including being an amazing mum, a caring, compassionate wife, she lives in a lovely family home, she's beautiful, has loving friends and family and she's incredibly popular with her followers, she answers every comment. And finally, she doesn't plaster herself preening and pouting in 10 different outfits every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She pisses me off more and more ...... Chelsea has commented on the reel of the boys in their Halloween costumes and she's completely ignored her..... she's so fucking rude - replied to loads of others since Chelsea has posted....... I think she ignored her last comment too..... Dunno why she bothers.... she's more a mother to twins that Fopps will ever be....! On her stories last night she was saying she is going back to work.... Matt has a further operation for the cancer and then he's going back to work also....... these are people that others should aspire to be like...... not the likes of pretentious Fopps and Petit Chode....... I bet you Chelsea's 100K plus followers are ALL genuine.... !!
Poor Chelsea talking about Matts surgery. He can’t have any more chemo or radiotherapy either so it all hangs on the surgery. Imagine how scary that must be. And the guy is going back to work next week! What a great dad and husband to just want to provide.

Then you have this dickhead Nikki letting on she spent £200 plus on potty training items and calls it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Remember that time she posted a video or a pic and the telly in the background was paused on a YouTube vid ‘how to get 2k followers fast’

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
New Thread suggestion !

Fopperholic#87....... Sometimes dresses like a hooker.. Sometimes like a Nan..... whichever way it's just for likes on the Gram!!

You know I'm shit at these ladies..... but this one has been in my head since the 'underwear bodysuits'...... !!!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Nice to see Fatty to Fitty throw some shade.... and Mazza madder by the minute ... never seen anything as bizarre as the way they communicate.... 'sorry Nicola...'... why ???
Her mother is a fucking imbecile 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 it's like when an elderly relative finally gets a Facebook and they comment 'hello' under all your photos 🤣🤣😭

• Haha

Rc1407

She’s not got time to cook healthy meals from scratch but does have time for a facial? How does she think she is relatable to any working mother?! She is infuriating.

• Haha
  • Heart