Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Wait Chris don’t eat this food I need to show my followers we are still in love and are away from the boys. I ache sooo much leaving them but it makes me a better mum”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've not looked at her latest offerings yet! Posting whilst our for your anniversary is pathetic. Take the photos if you must then post them if you must at a later date. If people looked at my social media it would look like I do nothing but I just don't feel the need to show the world and his wife my meals, my exercise routine, my friends, my cup of tea and cake at the coffee shop, my purchases or my child!

Reactions: 13
New Thread suggestion !

Fopperholic#87....... Sometimes dresses like a hooker.. Sometimes like a Nan..... whichever way it's just for likes on the Gram!!

You know I'm tit at these ladies..... but this one has been in my head since the 'underwear bodysuits'...... !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s like a teenager - look at my bag, look at my selfridges bag, look at me out with another bag. The only thing I’m looking at is how sad the boys look and how Chris looks like he wants to stab her with that knife he is trying to pick up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A night away in Birmingham!!! Really?? I live in Brum and an anniversary weekend away wouldn’t be in Lemington. Absolutely no thought, just a cheap night away with a man that looks absolutely pissed of with her. And having such a great night away that she has time to post it on the gram!!! duck off Nicola, nobody gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened to the Tattler with the gossip on Chris' new woman? Didn't they say he was seeing someone else?

I wondered if it was a neighbor or a family member or the "other woman" herself

Reactions: 12
Just been and looked, why has she stood a Selfridge's bag on the table? Are we meant to be impressed? You are out for your anniversary, put your phone away. I just don't get it. If she told me to wait to eat the meal in front of me whilst she took a video I'd tell her to duck off, once that meal is on the table I'm eating it. Their marriage really must be stale if she is filming their meal not enjoying it just the two of them. Also that poor fella at the next table trying to enjoy his evening and he ends up on her stories.

I bet everyone in the restaurant is just thinking what an utter douchebag she is filming on her phone. And why would anyone want to see a Selfridges bag or her Gucci handbag? Reminds me of teenage girls bringing their P.E kit to school in a Jane Norman bag back in the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just been and looked, why has she stood a Selfridge's bag on the table? Are we meant to be impressed? You are out for your anniversary, put your phone away. I just don't get it. If she told me to wait to eat the meal in front of me whilst she took a video I'd tell her to duck off, once that meal is on the table I'm eating it. Their marriage really must be stale if she is filming their meal not enjoying it just the two of them. Also that poor fella at the next table trying to enjoy his evening and he ends up on her stories.
She spent more time on the bloke on the next table than she did on Chris! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tattu was the restaurant she posed in front off last anniversary weekend in Birmingham in the other twit hat! It’s what got be blocked as I asked what she had had because it’s an amazing! Restaurant… when we all knew she hadn’t gone in!

Dam i was in Birmingham this afternoon missed the opportunity to see her in person!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We see her wedding photos so often that I'd swear it was their 25th wedding anniversary. At least if she must continuously post her wedding pics, let's at least see some different ones to the usual half dozen she always posts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We see her wedding photos so often that I'd swear it was their 25th wedding anniversary. At least if she must continuously post her wedding pics, let's at least see some different ones to the usual half dozen she always posts 🤣🤣
The photos and wedding are so dated. Her hair looks like a cheap wig and it's very footballers wives. Each to their own and all that but it does look, and feel, like a lot longer ago than 6 years. I never understand these grand gestures of a Instagram post when you can just wish your husband a happy anniversary when he is next to you. With her, it's all for show, it's obvious all is not well in that marriage, it's keeping up appearances. My mum always tries to put a happy birthday post up for me on Facebook and I always say no as she is in the same room as me, just say it to my face.

Reactions: 13
That black Gucci bag is not from their current range. I think we are supposed to be believe it came out of the Selfrdiges bag?

1) is a cheap knock off it looks like one. Gucci use calf leather and it’s thicker than that. The side profile is skinny and looks too hard to be authentic.

2) all the knock off accounts on insta supply fake Selfridges bags as part of the the packaging.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.