Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will have a weekend away next week for their wedding anniversary! So she can physically ache for them
Hahahaha!! Of all my genuinely UHmazin mum friends, literally never heard a single one say they physically ache being away from their children at 3yrs old. That line is for women in the army stationed away from their kids ffs! This woman makes sure she's never alone with them? But if it's that hard on you Nicola maybe you know, actually spend time with them now and then?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched a video on YT from a woman who has just £8k followers and this week she is advertising a gifted £400-£500 handbag. It made me wonder how many followers she has compared to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic so went for a nosey and noticed that she has gone to 60.1k

How have her followers jumped of she isn't vlogging? Has the credit card been out again?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
F6E87AB0-69EA-4BC1-B539-C40C785F5FC4.jpeg

If being away from her kids makes her a better mum she must be bleeping amazing! She’s never with them.

This post has been up 2 hours and 16 comments with 1 being her hashtags!

A refreshed perspective?
Appreciation for what’s waiting forever you at home?

She needs a reality check. If she has a refreshed perspective then maybe be kinder or you won’t ha e that home Fopps and he boys will be with their dad.

I watched a video on YT from a woman who has just £8k followers and this week she is advertising a gifted £400-£500 handbag. It made me wonder how many followers she has compared to Nikki Ryan Fopperholic so went for a nosey and noticed that she has gone to 60.1k

How have her followers jumped of she isn't vlogging? Has the credit card been out again?
Maybe just people joining slimming world and finding her videos. Will follow for a bit and then unfollow. X

Reactions: 12

She did this with her Instagram. She was on something like 110k followers for years!!! It never went up or down, then one day it blew up🧐🧐🧐 She 100% buys followers the sad fucker!! Her youtube has been on around 54k followers for years too! I know this because I only looked the other week. Desperate times fopperbollox 🤣🤣🤣😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember that time she posted a video or a pic and the telly in the background was paused on a YouTube vid ‘how to get 2k followers fast’

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She did this with her Instagram. She was on something like 110k followers for years!!! It never went up or down, then one day it blew up🧐🧐🧐 She 100% buys followers the sad fucker!! Her youtube has been on around 54k followers for years too! I know this because I only looked the other week. Desperate times fopperbollox 🤣🤣🤣😏
Yes I was expecting to see a figure of around 53k -54k and wondered if she had managed to smash the 54k mark why would Nikki Ryan Fopperholic suddenly have got 7-8k more followers with no new content, can't be all new slimming worlders... suspicious

I'm no good with social blade. Hopefully someone else is

Reactions: 10
Do you know what? I’m just a mum. I don’t become a better mum because I do X Y or Z and I’m not a worse mum because of X Y or Z. My ability to ‘mum’ is just inside me and it co exists with my ability to be me.

Maybe I’m lucky and I wouldn’t want to say anything that might make another Tattler feel upset. But honestly being my children’s mother is easy…it’s hard at times in the ✨moment✨ but I love every minute but I can also enjoy time with my mates without clarifying that I’m doing so without my children.

I have friends that aren’t super maternal but they are still more caring than Fopps

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've only got a small circle of friends, all of them have children. I've never heard any of them say a weekend away without the kids make them a better mum. I've heard them say things like they are looking forward to a break, time with their partner, a lie in, a bath in peace, a full nights sleep, a meal in a nice restaurant or a night out dancing and drinking cocktails. Being a parent is hard, it's ok to admit you're looking forward to time as an adult. Its actually allowed and I don't believe there's any laws against it. Why she (and all the other influencers who dump their kids at every given opportunity) claim to miss them so much and then come out with bullshit like that is beyond me 🙄

On a separate note here's her social blade results for whoever it was that asked. Whatever she did yesterday didn't please a lot of people. Unless she went on a blocking spree again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I need a rant.
I’ve been up since 2 with my toddler. I am now on my way to college as I want to retrain and I am then going on to do an evening shift at my job. I’m not blowing my own trumpet I’m just normal. Today is going to be tough but I wouldn’t change it.
And then we have Foppsy. She’s obviously in a really nice position of not wanting / needing to work. She offer nothing to society. Which is fine but why doesn’t she own it rather than insult us actual workers saying she ‘works’. Filming herself twirling in clothes she will take back or eating a chocolate bar is not work. End of.
Enjoy your day peeps. I’m off to learn some new things and will hopefully sleep tonight 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I need a rant.
I’ve been up since 2 with my toddler. I am now on my way to college as I want to retrain and I am then going on to do an evening shift at my job. I’m not blowing my own trumpet I’m just normal. Today is going to be tough but I wouldn’t change it.
And then we have Foppsy. She’s obviously in a really nice position of not wanting / needing to work. She offer nothing to society. Which is fine but why doesn’t she own it rather than insult us actual workers saying she ‘works’. Filming herself twirling in clothes she will take back or eating a chocolate bar is not work. End of.
Enjoy your day peeps. I’m off to learn some new things and will hopefully sleep tonight 🤞🤞
Have a great day you got this...and you are right Nikki Ryan Fopperholic does not contribute anything to society.

Reactions: 13
Imagine living your life trying to prove a bunch of strangers wrong. Seeking validation on a daily basis from people you don’t know and you will likely never meet. It was said on here that she had no friends. Next thing she’s on a girls trip. Someone mentioned marital problems and the next minute she’s posting gushing declarations of love and booking city breaks. Pull the other one Nikki because no one is believing it anymore.

Reactions: 23
So who will be looking after the 2 much wanted and adored miracles(not)when she and petite knob go on their weekend break?Hop along Cassidy and the babysitter snatcher ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Of course they are looking at a city break probably to celebrate her 40th as well as it didn’t go quite to plan last year diddums they got engaged in Amsterdam didn’t they? So don’t think it will be there. My bets are on Paris or New York for Chris 40th so they can do a double whammy no doubt he pays for everything as usual he must get fed up of it I know my partner would!

Reactions: 15
I need a rant.
You are not alone. 3am here 😂 if I don't laugh I'll cry.

Reactions: 11
So who will be looking after the 2 much wanted and adored miracles(not)when she and petite knob go on their weekend break?Hop along Cassidy and the babysitter snatcher ?

well they either don't trust or like his family enough to let them go there

Of course they are looking at a city break probably to celebrate her 40th as well as it didn’t go quite to plan last year diddums they got engaged in Amsterdam didn’t they? So don’t think it will be there. My bets are on Paris or New York for Chris 40th so they can do a double whammy no doubt he pays for everything as usual he must get fed up of it I know my partner would!

Every time i go to Paris I get reminded why it's a long time between visits, it stinks of P**s everytime...how romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.