Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind creaming yourself after having your facial(free I don’t doubt) get your sore throat checked, it may be COVID.My husband tested positive on our return from our break in Devon.He only had a cold , but unlike Fopps we were responsible and got tested

Reactions: 17
Look how nice my skin looks! duck me Nicola, I’m all for self love but you’re climbing into your own arse! And I love how she describes herself as sleep deprived, when she tries to enforce 14 hours of sleep in 24 on the miracles. My eldest didn’t sleep through the night until 6 years old and I’m not talking a little wake up either. That’s sleep deprivation- not because you’re monitoring your media all the time to block someone with a difference of opinion!

Reactions: 19
She didn’t pay for the warranty on her tumble dryer why doesn’t that surprise me? She tumble drys everything doesn’t she?
Those dryers have been around forever fopps nothing new to see there

Reactions: 14
A free facial and now on the beg for a new tumble dryer. Shameless beggaholic 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she has an issue with her throat, and a cough...
So we think she's been for a pcr test? Do we duck.
She hasn't been in the house long enough to go for one and isolate until the results.
What an irresponsible wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
5EAFEDF4-E9C7-4B16-97F2-F3A4B39497F7.jpeg
387AF6F5-5BFB-44E5-B121-1AEC1DFF7D96.jpeg

Those lips! 🤣
Also coughing? Is that long Covid by any hence Nikki. She’s the type who would not do a test incase it was positive and she had to stay at home. Ignorance is bliss to her…she would risk others for her own gain

• Sick
Reactions: 20
No make up, no filter? Right... but what about the mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow gel and dye, lipstick, lip liner and the soft focus camera that 100% is being used on your phone?

Everyone's skin looks good after a facial, especially the ones that use injectable hyaluronic acid which I believe is what she has, can still see the smoker mouth wrinkles though.

As for lacking sleep, my 18 month old is going through a clingy stage plus has had a cold/cough every other week for the last 2 months, we don't sleep in this house right now and when he does he's in bed with me! I've never once heard her say the boys have slept in their bed or she's gone in there. I'm guessing she's never ever allowed it no matter what?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
No make up, no filter? Right... but what about the mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow gel and dye, lipstick, lip liner and the soft focus camera that 100% is being used on your phone?

Everyone's skin looks good after a facial, especially the ones that use injectable hyaluronic acid which I believe is what she has, can still see the smoker mouth wrinkles though.

As for lacking sleep, my 18 month old is going through a clingy stage plus has had a cold/cough every other week for the last 2 months, we don't sleep in this house right now and when he does he's in bed with me! I've never once heard her say the boys have slept in their bed or she's gone in there. I'm guessing she's never ever allowed it no matter what?
Why is she lacking sleep? She’s always bragged the boys sleep through the night for about 14 hours! Locked in their boring unimaginative prison cell drowned out by white noise. Is she waking up herself because she’s so hungry!?

• Haha
Why is she lacking sleep? She’s always bragged the boys sleep through the night for about 14 hours! Locked in their boring unimaginative prison cell drowned out by white noise. Is she waking up herself because she’s so hungry!?
She says it's because of her (covid) cough.

Reactions: 10
she said she bought double strength squash because she hates weak squash.....does she not realise it just means you use less if it's double concentrate or more if it's regular squash and dilute to taste? she can't seriously think the regular stuff can't be made stronger surely? what a thicko T.W.A.T

• Haha
Reactions: 37
she said she bought double strength squash because she hates weak squash.....does she not realise it just means you use less if it's double concentrate or more if it's regular squash and dilute to taste? she can't seriously think the regular stuff can't be made stronger surely? what a thicko T.W.A.T
What a dumb bint 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine in these times we live in going anywhere if you have a sore throat and tickly cough, let alone going somewhere close contact like a facial! She’s an absolute liability! Never known someone be so self involved.

I bet you’re right. I can’t imagine her ever allowing the boys into ger bed. My kids have both been ill for two weeks so most nights either or both of them have been in my bed. I’ve had one bum cheek hanging out the bed most nights but I would rather that and give them comfort when they’re poorly. She only cares about herself.

• Heart
also she's comparing the calories in her precious yogurts and is surprised one lot is much higher than the other when in fact the other is actually not yogurt but quark, how can she not know the difference? she was a bloody SW consultant for years....quark is like crack to them, they're bloody addicted to the stuff :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nobody actually “needs” a tumble drier. We all have loads of washing, but of course she has twins, that two boy’s 😉, so she will need it more than anybody else! If she hung it out in the summer, she wouldn’t need to put so much pressure on her drier!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also she's comparing the calories in her precious yogurts and is surprised one lot is much higher than the other when in fact the other is actually not yogurt but quark, how can she not know the difference? she was a bloody SW consultant for years....quark is like crack to them, they're bloody addicted to the stuff :ROFLMAO:
Deux knees probably has to dip little Chris in it to get her anywhere near it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.