Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure that woman has commented on fopps posts before. Surprised she hasn’t already been blocked as she does try to call her out on her tit but in a nice way.
I doubt she will respond to that, maybe just repeat her favourite phrase 'I got an XS'

I actually ended up following this account from her comments to Floppy, and found she posts lovely colourful pics and seems like a nice lady, plus anyone who calls out Nicola Ryan are worth a follow in my book 🙂

Reactions: 15
haha she has as many dislikes as likes on that video pretty much...she saw the likes of Emily Norris and others getting over 800k views and thought that she would be just as successful

been too busy eye-bleeping herself and having ALOT of ME time. She needed to find the time to sit down with mazza and ask how she potty trained her grandkids
15AAAA1D-C3D6-4C25-B952-30CE1E844AF3.jpeg

Shes Hiding comments by the looks of it x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How would you wear that top thing as a dress? You end up flashing your knickers the splits are that high. It's an awful outfit and those leggings look like they'd be a bigger to get on and off

Reactions: 16
How would you wear that top thing as a dress? You end up flashing your knickers the splits are that high. It's an awful outfit and those leggings look like they'd be a bigger to get on and off
Just quoting myself as I meant bugger not bigger😂😂

Reactions: 10
How desperate is she to be dragging this one too/dress out for over a week. It’s the same stupid thing she helicoptered like a lad with his dick for attention.
158F5123-E550-472C-8498-08FDE56ACD3B.jpeg

0317D19E-4A8B-419E-94D8-827153090EDF.jpeg

How desperate is she to be dragging this one too/dress out for over a week. It’s the same stupid thing she helicoptered like a lad with his dick for attention.
158F5123-E550-472C-8498-08FDE56ACD3B.jpeg

0317D19E-4A8B-419E-94D8-827153090EDF.jpeg
Meant top/dress

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mazza will reply “Thank you Nicola for sharing. I will definitely buy one of these headstone’s for my own death and tell dad to buy one too. It’s so helpful you shared that the grave is sized down, I will make sure I factor this in when I write my funeral plan 🙂🙂 the boy’s will be visiting our grave’s for year’s to come so it’s very kind of you to share 🙂🙂 xxx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Could she love herself anymore... 4 pics of her eye bleeping herself.....smug bleeping witch... and just because you bought every colour as a teenager doesn't mean you need to now you're a middle aged woman.... just grow the duck up and stop behaving like a silly childish teenager... my actual teenage daughter has more intelligence and substance than this vapid bint 🤮🤮🙄🙄
I’m sick of the sight of those scruffy looking Gucci trainers or whatever they are.
so much for the AM ones she purchased a few months back

"I’m 5ft 6 for reference" yes but 3ft of that is your stretched out face! whatever the hell she does to it also gives her mortgage eyes......one fixed, one variable :ROFLMAO: how does she think it's a good look???

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wish someone would ask her about those AM ones …. Are they comfortable ? Did you decide to send them back ?

"I’m 5ft 6 for reference" yes but 3ft of that is your stretched out face! whatever the hell she does to it also gives her mortgage eyes......one fixed, one variable :ROFLMAO: how does she think it's a good look???

View attachment 820990
Oh yeah and like she doesn’t bleeping have any idea what her measurements are. !! Isn’t she doing a challenge it’s all about losing inches isn’t it Nikki?

Reactions: 15
Why the duck did other son not get any sweets thrown in his bucket? His little face😢 he was waiting for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wish someone would ask her about those AM ones …. Are they comfortable ? Did you decide to send them back ?

Oh yeah and like she doesn’t bleeping have any idea what her measurements are. !! Isn’t she doing a challenge it’s all about losing inches isn’t it Nikki?
She's gone very quiet on the challenge... 🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.