Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks quite lovely in the jeans photo (save for the belt which is ok if you're in your 20s but at 40 I think is quite tragic) looks quite natural and happy. Shame she doesn't allow an unfiltered photo more often.
I agree it’s just it’s such a contrast. If she embraced the reality it would be more relatable. There are lots of first time mums in their late 30s. She is almost missing gap in the market to be authentic. Having kids at different ages impacts differently and people would get that. My cousin had hers in her late 30’s…she by nature abs her own admission is very neurotic. She worked in an accounts department then quit to train as a “nursery nurse” (don’t even think that’s the right terminology but it’s what she called it) before starting her family so she would “know how to manage them!” The thing is cos she is open about it all it’s almost endearing. She’ll say she put them into nursery so she could spend time on her own as she found it all so overwhelming. Yeah she’s not the best or perfect mum but least she owns that. She said by putting them into nursery it was better for her mental health, her marriage and how she was as a mum. She said T one time she felt so lost that she nearly walked away from it all and her darkest moments didn’t want to be here. There is no way anyone could knock her…she realised she was struggling, got help and put a plan in place that worked for her family…no one else’s.

The issue with Fopps is her lies and fakeness. If she was like “yeah I wanted to be a mum but the reality is very different from the fairytale in my head. So I’ve decided for myself, chris and the boys to do x, y and z. It works for us!” People would get it but all her lies makes other mums with less income and support feel crap. She can’t see that tho! X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she looks quite lovely in the jeans photo (save for the belt which is ok if you're in your 20s but at 40 I think is quite tragic) looks quite natural and happy. Shame she doesn't allow an unfiltered photo more often.
She does look nice in this photo, just wish she would stop with the daft leg pose.

Reactions: 11
I’m nursing my poorly husband (COVID) , this woman just fucks me right off .The only time she appears animated is when she’s modelling her size8 clothes.She’s never anywhere enthusiastic when around her miracles.Never mind petite sausage.I just wish her life would come tumbling around her like a pack of cards .But there Mad Mazza hobbling around would pick up the pieces .That’s my moans for the dayx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I ate what she ate and was still her size I'd be fuming. She is clearly fighting a loosing battle. She's missing out on one of the best things about life! Picnics, meals out, a Saturday night takeaway, a huge roast followed by a huge dessert. And for what? To be a size 12 anyway?

(Just to add, I think she has a great figure.)

Reactions: 25
I hadn’t realised there was a new thread! I popped into Tesco this morning and walked past the clothing and thought ‘wow haven’t read the Fopps thread in days…is she being really quiet?’ Came back and was straight on here! Can’t believe I have 8 pages to catch up on 🤓📖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just had a fopps thread catch up and am howling at her (yet again) crappy advert style, does she have no awareness of how crap she is at them? or is she just so thick skinned she doesn't care what people think? It's clear to see she thinks she has come up with a great format and that she's an UH-mazing actress when in reality she's an utter laughing stock, my cringe gland exploded watching her attempt to advertise those bloody graze bars, she's creating tattle gold with every ad she does

• Haha
Reactions: 21
just had a fopps thread catch up and am howling at her (yet again) crappy advert style, does she have no awareness of how crap she is at them? or is she just so thick skinned she doesn't care what people think? It's clear to see she thinks she has come up with a great format and that she's an UH-mazing actress when in reality she's an utter laughing stock, my cringe gland exploded watching her attempt to advertise those bloody graze bars, she's creating tattle gold with every ad she does
She thinks she’s being tongue in cheek etc but it’s so dated and not modern. It’s like an advert for no win no fee compo ha x

• Haha
Just realised I know one of the 'girls' from her girls weekend and she too has always been a massive bleeping twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
does she actually know those people or were they all rent-a-friend had left at short notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
does she actually know those people or were they all rent-a-friend had left at short notice?
I checked her tagged photos in case any of them had posted anything but there wasn’t anything. But I did see this posted back in June. That isn’t Fopps is it???

ED61E578-7D01-410E-AE65-231DC6BF3712.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a x small everyone not a small! My daughters smaller than her and she's a small! Nicola is a sado....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.