Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I have in my head is that advert now and her kids always talking like that 😆

All I have in my head is that advert now and her kids always talking like that 😆
Haha think inthe advert the cat was called Charlie but he has such a odd mouth movement when he is taking

Reactions: 5
Going to Oktoberfest for her sisters. It’s a “couple” thing apparently

Imagine not having a job and spending the way she does as well!
View attachment 809809
Another pair of jeans in a SIZE 8
Shorter length is perfect for winter as well 🤪
She is really winding me up with her 'size 8'! No chance!! New look are not generous sizing. I'm sat here busting out of my New Look size 10 because I have put weight on but I am not far off Nicolas size and my legs are certainly smaller. Please Nicola don't lie about your size!!!
You are not smaller than the size 10 model!!! Own it!

Reactions: 16
She is really winding me up with her 'size 8'! No chance!! New look are not generous sizing. I'm sat here busting out of my New Look size 10 because I have put weight on but I am not far off Nicolas size and my legs are certainly smaller. Please Nicola don't lie about your size!!!
You are not smaller than the size 10 model!!! Own it!
Completely agree with you, their jeans are quite small fittings, I’ve got a pair on now size 10 and they are snug and I’m similar to her she’s definitely lying 🤥

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off!

She’s so thick and offensive…comparing the national dress of a country to being dressed as a clown.

Surprised she doesn’t do sexy versions of outfits. She’s the mother who’d rock up as a sexy cat ha!

She’s got a weird obsession with the boys having “friends” and “girlfriends”!

I just find that odd! Also the boys wearing different outfits “freaking” her out shows she sees them as one entity.

A little run down for those who have the sense to block her of the shite she’s come out with already today x

The only way she’ll be aching is if Chris has some bedroom gymnastic in mind!

Being away from her kids makes her a better mum…it’s why she does it every day x
What’s going on with her face? How orange, it must be bad to start with if the filter gives her that glow. And the white line around her hair line!
And that made up for the gym…..sure Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic must be skint getting the hauls and vlogs in now as she will get paid for views in October at the end of November/December

Reactions: 9
*Rant incoming* If she's a size 8, why is she back on her restrictive diet of 1500 cals plus weight training, plus couch 2 5k? She's a truly vile influence to anyone looking to her as an authority on health, like she positions herself.

I also notice she never comments on anything important going on in the world, it's like she's too self centered? When other influencers are discussing Sarah Everard and safety for women, she's going on about Netflix and shopping for more jeans. She brings nothing of value and needs to just piss off and grow up!

I'd love to see a persona built on her followers and find out who actually likes her, she'd be very upset as it is certainly not young women or anyone with much of an education (no judgement, I didn't go to uni!)

She's not much of a mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, human being?! It all just seems so self-involved talking AT people (not TO people, or actually engaging!) on her stories. A bored housewife sat there complaining to working women or busy mums how she's just managed made it to the gym for the 4th time this week, after a wknd away in a £1500 house, and booking a city break weeks after a Spanish holiday... talk about tone deaf? This isn't a jealousy post as I can afford what she can and her life looks awful to me! Just incase she reads here and writes it off as that.

Her followers don't have the luxury of so much 'me time' (I bleeping hate that phrase now because of her!) Or the budget she does. Why not consider that? Why not consider anyone but yourself? Oh , because you don't care and you do this for a self esteem boost like she's some kind of celeb.

I earn my own money, love being a mum to my 18 month old son, actually enjoy spending time with him, love my career, work hard and use my funds wisely (if I want a hol to Barbados I won't be buying £1000 boohoo tat beforehand, I will save like normal people, and go!) My small amount of designer stuff is not fake and I buy wisely, not frivolously or so bloody wastefully. I'm 4yrs behind her in age but my god, there is literally nothing I could find in common with her, and I can find something in common with anyone!

I like influencers to be real and honest, no one has all their tit together, absolutely no one! So let's all admit that and make each other feel less alone. But she does the opposite to make herself feel superior - when she's anything but!

Lastly, I can't see how this SM content creator tit can continue for her as anything other than a vanity project!

Anyway, back to my evening, I better go and leave a review on that influencer site 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 40
*Rant incoming* If she's a size 8, why is she back on her restrictive diet of 1500 cals plus weight training, plus couch 2 5k? She's a truly vile influence to anyone looking to her as an authority on health, like she positions herself.

I also notice she never comments on anything important going on in the world, it's like she's too self centered? When other influencers are discussing Sarah Everard and safety for women, she's going on about Netflix and shopping for more jeans. She brings nothing of value and needs to just piss off and grow up!

I'd love to see a persona built on her followers and find out who actually likes her, she'd be very upset as it is certainly not young women or anyone with much of an education (no judgement, I didn't go to uni!)

She's not much of a mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, human being?! It all just seems so self-involved talking AT people (not TO people, or actually engaging!) on her stories. A bored housewife sat there complaining to working women or busy mums how she's just managed made it to the gym for the 4th time this week, after a wknd away in a £1500 house, and booking a city break weeks after a Spanish holiday... talk about tone deaf? This isn't a jealousy post as I can afford what she can and her life looks awful to me! Just incase she reads here and writes it off as that.

Her followers don't have the luxury of so much 'me time' (I bleeping hate that phrase now because of her!) Or the budget she does. Why not consider that? Why not consider anyone but yourself? Oh , because you don't care and you do this for a self esteem boost like she's some kind of celeb.

I earn my own money, love being a mum to my 18 month old son, actually enjoy spending time with him, love my career, work hard and use my funds wisely (if I want a hol to Barbados I won't be buying £1000 boohoo tat beforehand, I will save like normal people, and go!) My small amount of designer stuff is not fake and I buy wisely, not frivolously or so bloody wastefully. I'm 4yrs behind her in age but my god, there is literally nothing I could find in common with her, and I can find something in common with anyone!

I like influencers to be real and honest, no one has all their tit together, absolutely no one! So let's all admit that and make each other feel less alone. But she does the opposite to make herself feel superior - when she's anything but!

Lastly, I can't see how this SM content creator tit can continue for her as anything other than a vanity project!

Anyway, back to my evening, I better go and leave a review on that influencer site 🤣
You couldn't be more right about Nikki Ryan Fopperholic. You got her spot on in that post.

Reactions: 20

That's a very good point, she got down to a size 8 at her lowest weight but has admitted she's gained a bit back, so why is she still on a diet if she's still buying and fitting into a size 8? Because according to her she doesn't care about the scales, she goes by how her clothes feel 🤔🤥🤥🤥

She talks so much tit how does anyone fall for it 🤣

Reactions: 21
Going to Oktoberfest for her sisters. It’s a “couple” thing apparently

Imagine not having a job and spending the way she does as well!
View attachment 809809
Another pair of jeans in a SIZE 8
Shorter length is perfect for winter as well 🤪
According to this the model in the pic is wearing a UK size 10 and Fopps really expects people to believe she gets and fits into comfortably a size 8! 🤥 I do genuinely believe she is talking US sizes as it makes her seem smaller 🤪

I think it’s hard to comment on the boys personalities as we only see what she wants to show in insta.

Do you think she will wear fancy dress for Oktoberfest? 🤣
No she won't wear fancy dress for Oktoberfest apparently something to do with been traumatised as a child by Mazza dressing her as a clown 🤡🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a treat... 🙈

Literally seconds into her latest You Tube Haul and she is telling everyone how she went to the supermarket straight from the gym as she is short on time!!!!!!! Nikki Ryan all you have is time, you time!!! 🤢
That naked (apart from the kimono) pregnancy photo is awful. Nikki you are no Demi Moore 🤣 keep that sort of photo for your own private collection

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also minutes apart in the latest vlog she is saying how she Hates HATES hates wasting food so has got these steam bags of vegetables as she hasn't got time to use fresh and she doesn't want to buy fresh just to throw them away.... Then tells how she buys this coleslaw but always throws the mayo away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nikki can you not hear yourself 🙄

In this haul 🙄 she has bought 11 yoghurts, 6 of which come to £4.50! Oh and she taps her nails on every single bleeping item so much so she has pierced the lid on this yoghurt 😐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The aggressive tapping on each item is beyond annoying..I hope she broke all the eggs in the carton doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also minutes apart in the latest vlog she is saying how she Hates HATES hates wasting food so has got these steam bags of vegetables as she hasn't got time to use fresh and she doesn't want to buy fresh just to throw them away.... Then tells how she buys this coleslaw but always throws the mayo away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nikki can you not hear yourself 🙄

In this haul 🙄 she has bought 11 yoghurts, 6 of which come to £4.50! Oh and she taps her nails on every single bleeping item so much so she has pierced the lid on this yoghurt 😐
So unrelatable

Reactions: 13

I found it funny when she said she’s doesn’t have time to cook….she doesn’t have a bleeping job 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I found it funny when she said she’s doesn’t have time to cook….she doesn’t have a bleeping job 🤦🏻‍♀️
If she bloody stayed in instead of spending her life in every soft play/play town and gym she could do what all us busy working people do prep beforehand She should never have had children

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to cook. What she means is she doesn’t prioritise home cooked meals for her family.
Everyone is busy but we all make it work. I literally cook from scratch over one day if it’s coming up a heavy work week for us. I batch everything for the week; have the oven on, slow cooker, pots on hob you name it. I work shifts and have a family and there isn’t lengthy periods of time each day to do it all, especially when nightshift, so I prep it. Then it’s just heating up and adding to them if needed and we are all eating fresh and nutritious meals. What doesn’t she have time for? She MUST have time at least once a week where she could spend a couple of hours batch cooking. She spends time doing a video of her tapping yoghurts or preening herself in the mirror. Make your bloody meals instead of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.