Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it funny when she said she’s doesn’t have time to cook….she doesn’t have a bleeping job 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has more time that any mum I know! She just chooses to spend it at the gym, shopping for herself and getting hair/nails done. Bizarre that motherhood didn't change a single priority for her.

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to cook. What she means is she doesn’t prioritise home cooked meals for her family.
Everyone is busy but we all make it work. I literally cook from scratch over one day if it’s coming up a heavy work week for us. I batch everything for the week; have the oven on, slow cooker, pots on hob you name it. I work shifts and have a family and there isn’t lengthy periods of time each day to do it all, especially when nightshift, so I prep it. Then it’s just heating up and adding to them if needed and we are all eating fresh and nutritious meals. What doesn’t she have time for? She MUST have time at least once a week where she could spend a couple of hours batch cooking. She spends time doing a video of her tapping yoghurts or preening herself in the mirror. Make your bloody meals instead of that!
Exactly and Nikki Ryan Fopperholic could watch Netflix tit on her iPad whilst she does it aswell. Or she could do it on a Wednesday and let the kids just play by themselves

Reactions: 16
*Rant incoming* If she's a size 8, why is she back on her restrictive diet of 1500 cals plus weight training, plus couch 2 5k? She's a truly vile influence to anyone looking to her as an authority on health, like she positions herself.

I also notice she never comments on anything important going on in the world, it's like she's too self centered? When other influencers are discussing Sarah Everard and safety for women, she's going on about Netflix and shopping for more jeans. She brings nothing of value and needs to just piss off and grow up!

I'd love to see a persona built on her followers and find out who actually likes her, she'd be very upset as it is certainly not young women or anyone with much of an education (no judgement, I didn't go to uni!)

She's not much of a mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, human being?! It all just seems so self-involved talking AT people (not TO people, or actually engaging!) on her stories. A bored housewife sat there complaining to working women or busy mums how she's just managed made it to the gym for the 4th time this week, after a wknd away in a £1500 house, and booking a city break weeks after a Spanish holiday... talk about tone deaf? This isn't a jealousy post as I can afford what she can and her life looks awful to me! Just incase she reads here and writes it off as that.

Her followers don't have the luxury of so much 'me time' (I bleeping hate that phrase now because of her!) Or the budget she does. Why not consider that? Why not consider anyone but yourself? Oh , because you don't care and you do this for a self esteem boost like she's some kind of celeb.

I earn my own money, love being a mum to my 18 month old son, actually enjoy spending time with him, love my career, work hard and use my funds wisely (if I want a hol to Barbados I won't be buying £1000 boohoo tat beforehand, I will save like normal people, and go!) My small amount of designer stuff is not fake and I buy wisely, not frivolously or so bloody wastefully. I'm 4yrs behind her in age but my god, there is literally nothing I could find in common with her, and I can find something in common with anyone!

I like influencers to be real and honest, no one has all their tit together, absolutely no one! So let's all admit that and make each other feel less alone. But she does the opposite to make herself feel superior - when she's anything but!

Lastly, I can't see how this SM content creator tit can continue for her as anything other than a vanity project!

Anyway, back to my evening, I better go and leave a review on that influencer site 🤣
I absolutely LOOOOOVE THIS COMMENT

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell us your SM career is tit without telling us 🤣🤣🤣
Yet her subscribers have shot up by a few thousand very recently 🥸🧐 if all these self absorbed lying fucks want tattlers exposed, well I WANT all these lying pricks who BUY FOLLOWERS exposed for what they really are!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How has this lazy bleeping bastard not got time to cook?!!!! I’ve been up since 6 with my 3 year old, sorted her breakfast while my other half got showered and dressed, I then went for a run, got myself ready for work, done some washing, worked 9-12:30, had my lunch and prepped our tea, worked through till 5, picked her up, came home fed us all then tidied round, put her to bed, had a bath and now I’m in bed myself. It’s not bleeping rocket science. She’s such an insult to working parents I actually dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Looking at that food video earlier I found this little gem again.... 'I earn my own minnie'..... she sounds like she did on that voice note - not sassy Nicola.... bitchy...... oh and at that point she 'didn't like off my husband'.... well how times change !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Looking at that food video earlier I found this little gem again.... 'I earn my own minnie'..... she sounds like she did on that voice note - not sassy Nicola.... bitchy...... oh and at that point she 'didn't like off my husband'.... well how times change !!! 😂😂😂

Never wanted to slap a stranger so much 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she filmed that food shopping today because that beehive of a hair do is still going on then she showered and got all dressed up to pick the boys up because she filmed her outfit earlier banging on about more jeans that she LOVES! What a life…. Yet she doesn’t have time for anything lol ok ok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn't have time to cook? Thought you were a budget mum who batch cooked Nikki? Wasn't that what you told The Sun in their little article on you? Would that have been made up then like your claim to losing 3 stone in 3 months when it was actually 2 stone something according to one slimming world article, but that doesn't have the same ring to it. She fucks me off when she says she doesn't have time. But you have more than enough time to go the gym to look at yourself in mirror, to go to every soft play centre in Midlands, to shop for bloody protein yogurts, to buy fast fashion by the shed load. And more than enough time to "complete" Netflix. Pull the other one Nicola, how do you think us working mums or stay at home mums manage to find the time? This is what makes you unrelatable, amongst other things. Rant over, I can't sleep, maybe not the best to come on here just before 3am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She doesn't have time to cook? Thought you were a budget mum who batch cooked Nikki? Wasn't that what you told The Sun in their little article on you? Would that have been made up then like your claim to losing 3 stone in 3 months when it was actually 2 stone something according to one slimming world article, but that doesn't have the same ring to it. She fucks me off when she says she doesn't have time. But you have more than enough time to go the gym to look at yourself in mirror, to go to every soft play centre in Midlands, to shop for bloody protein yogurts, to buy fast fashion by the shed load. And more than enough time to "complete" Netflix. Pull the other one Nicola, how do you think us working mums or stay at home mums manage to find the time? This is what makes you unrelatable, amongst other things. Rant over, I can't sleep, maybe not the best to come on here just before 3am 🤣
A review like this is definitely what that new influencer review site needs

Reactions: 12
Remember when she posted that photo of her in the black swimsuit like ‘LOL I forgot my gym kit I’m such an idiot but I just happened to have this cozzie with me!’ but really it was obviously because she thinks she looks super skinny, hence her keeping it to show off again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she need to put her size on the posts about clothes? It’s not going to affect what size other people buy just because they know she’s a 8 🙄 I’m not gonna say oh I can get my size 18 arse into a 12 coz fopps sized down!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she need to put her size on the posts about clothes? It’s not going to affect what size other people buy just because they know she’s a 8 🙄 I’m not gonna say oh I can get my size 18 arse into a 12 coz fopps sized down!
I always think this, there’s no need for her to say what size she bought constantly. Especially nowadays when sizes are all over the place. At a push soms people might want to know is if it’s true to size or not but that’s all. I bet she would put size 8 on a CV if she were ever to apply for a real job! It’s not a skill or a personality trait Nikki! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always think this, there’s no need for her to say what size she bought constantly. Especially nowadays when sizes are all over the place. At a push soms people might want to know is if it’s true to size or not but that’s all. I bet she would put size 8 on a CV if she were ever to apply for a real job! It’s not a skill or a personality trait Nikki! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Exactly sizes differ so much it's crazy one shop you can fit comfortably into a 12 and another shop next door a 16 is comfy it's just how it is these days and I've always found in Next sizes that nothing fits it doesn't matter what my weight is I'm always between sizes in Next, i only have one thing from next in my wardrobe for that reason and it's a hoodie. I got that oversized because I didn't want to waste a gift voucher and it was comfy. The rest of the voucher was spent in the homeware section

Reactions: 15
It amuses me when people see her out and about and they say she's deffo NOT a size 8 and looks a lot bigger IRL ... why does she lie to herself 😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.