Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't dress up for your sister's Birthday for Oktoberfest but can dress up like whatever this is for a Sunday 🙄 Sounds like you got tit faced last night Fopps, not 🤥 if you really did why would you make all this effort for the next day, most people would be having a maccies breakfast, in their pj's all day but not Nikki Ryan 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the hell when they are hungover can be arsed to dress up!!
Those that lie about being hungover 🤣

Couldn't dress up for your sister's Birthday for Oktoberfest but can dress up like whatever this is for a Sunday 🙄 Sounds like you got tit faced last night Fopps, not 🤥 if you really did why would you make all this effort for the next day, most people would be having a maccies breakfast, in their pj's all day but not Nikki Ryan 😆
She looks worse and worse every week in a different style every week

Reactions: 13
I actually really like these boots 😍😔 they are in fact a bit of me 😅 but... I wouldn't pay full price I'd wait till they were in the sale, and I certainly wouldn't buy a pair every single year either 😲 but that's because I look after my stuff and I would only wear these for best, not every day on the school run, walking to and from work etc so mine would still look good for another year at least!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I actually really like these boots 😍😔 they are in fact a bit of me 😅 but... I wouldn't pay full price I'd wait till they were in the sale, and I certainly wouldn't buy a pair every single year either 😲 but that's because I look after my stuff and I would only wear these for best, not every day on the school run, walking to and from work etc so mine would still look good for another year at least!!!!
You can find similar for at least £20 cheaper ... she's just obsessed (correct use of the word 🤪) with RIV 🤢 like a twatty spoilt young teenager. It's like she thinks RI is a top brand or something. At my age I find them quite tacky when I look on there for clothes

Reactions: 18
Her husbands comment on her outfit today is very telling and actually quite sad as she seems to have really tried to make an effort in her outfit today (granted, it's awful but she's clearly tried to get some comments on it!), he's definitely lost interest in her and here she is online, seeking validation from stranger's.

Reactions: 16
She looks totally ridiculous. Those leggings look so tight they’ll be cutting off her circulation.

Reactions: 10
I actually did sink about 10 pints yesterday and I’m still sat here in my dressing gown. I can’t think of anything worse at this moment in time than getting dressed and putting on a face of slap to go and pose in front of a mirror to get validation from strangers. What a life.

Chris looks as wooden as his personality.Obviously up and down isn’t his thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon today she took them pumpkin picking as the outfit screams I’m going on a photo shoot because I’m a really important influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does Nikki Ryan Fopperholic really think people are that gullible to believe that she drank loads of beer.

This is the woman too TERRIFIED to eat more than half of a 215 calorie grenade bar. As if she would have one pint of beer of around 250 calories (at least), let alone more than one.

That photo with a beer was just that...a photo of her with someone else's beer. She drank water, at a push perhaps a can of gin and tonic with a pocket full of boiled eggs.

Was going to say the same... didn't want to play dress up yesterday as its 'not her thing' but dresses up as a witch to go out with an alleged hangover 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The graduation picture she used is 1000% her sister. Nicola’s teeth aren’t that straight now after her Invisalign let alone back then!
Nah I still think the Graduation picture is foppbollox, the penis nose is a dead giveaway.

What a boring bastard not dressing up like everyone else, she’s so far up her own arse and has a lovely figure so why not show it off? Absolute fun sponge.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I still think the Graduation picture is foppbollox, the penis nose is a dead giveaway.

What a boring bastard not dressing up like everyone else, she’s so far up her own arse and has a lovely figure so why not show it off? Absolute fun sponge.
Yep the nose is the giveaway here, nikki's sister is blessed not to have that nose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.