Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is as deranged as her personality, what is that last outfit all about? A Nan’s special pastel pearl jumper, teenager’s style ripped jeans and chunky trainers and Inspector Gadget’s coat all topped off with her air hostess bun, wtf??? Who would want to emulate that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just reading the comments on the latest "I love myself half naked post" is giving me the rage 😬 these people calling her inspirational need to get a big bleeping grip!!! Of course it's easy to go and spend hours on yourself and always put yourself first if you have an endless pot of money and an army of resources to help you out 🙄 she has a big fat bleeping tantrum if she hasn't done her steps! She doesn't clean her house, barely looks after own kids and spends more time preening herself and eye bleeping herself in her mirror than she does with her own family. She eats tit processed food, cooks the same four boring twatty foods every single week. What's there to like about that?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just reading the comments on the latest "I love myself half naked post" is giving me the rage 😬 these people calling her inspirational need to get a big bleeping grip!!! Of course it's easy to go and spend hours on yourself and alway put yourself first if you have an endless pot of money and an army of resources to help you out 🙄 she has a big fat bleeping tantrum if she hasn't done her steps! She doesn't clean her house, barely looks after own kids and spends more time preening herself and eye bleeping herself in her mirror than she does with her own family. She eats tit processed food, cooks the same four boring twatty foods every single week. What's there to like about that?!
Well said! I used to beat myself up as I’ve really struggled with my weight since having kids, but it’s slowly dawned on me that the reason for that is because I put everyone else first so I have hardly any time left for me. It’s pretty difficult to do thousands of steps if you have young kids in tow! I realised I can’t compare myself to people like her as my priorities are my children, my husband, my parents, other people in my family and holding down my actual professional job. It’s easy to be thin and fit when you have no real commitments and childcare on tap. It also must really help when you have the ability to not feel at all guilty about barely spending quality time with your kids or exploiting your elderly parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It amuses me when people see her out and about and they say she's deffo NOT a size 8 and looks a lot bigger IRL ... why does she lie to herself 😆
🙋‍♀️ another spot this morning IRL. Unless I am deluded about my size she is about the same as me around the bum and middle. There is no way I can get my ass in New Look 8 jeans!! She isn't big so why does she constantly lie about it. Perhaps it is as we said it's the US 8 so technically she is telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🙋‍♀️ another spot this morning IRL. Unless I am deluded about my size she is about the same as me around the bum and middle. There is no way I can get my ass in New Look 8 jeans!! She isn't big so why does she constantly lie about it. Perhaps it is as we said it's the US 8 so technically she is telling the truth.
That would make sense ... she's deffo more a 12 🤣

Reactions: 13
Away to get all her plastic surgery (sorry, just a touch of botox) done. Good job the kids are in nursery for her to do this.....

Reactions: 13
She’s not got time to cook healthy meals from scratch but does have time for a facial? How does she think she is relatable to any working mother?! She is infuriating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s not got time to cook healthy meals from scratch but does have time for a facial? How does she think she is relatable to any working mother?! She is infuriating.
She’s a walking talking contradiction. If she just owned the fact she was a vapid bimbo who doesn’t particularly like being a mother or doing household tasks she might do a bit better. It’s the fakeness of talking about “batch cooking”, “cleaning” and “gentle parenting” when it suits her but seeming to do the opposite that really annoys people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her style is as deranged as her personality, what is that last outfit all about? A Nan’s special pastel pearl jumper, teenager’s style ripped jeans and chunky trainers and Inspector Gadget’s coat all topped off with her air hostess bun, wtf??? Who would want to emulate that?
Reminds me of Vicki pollard from little britain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reminds me of Vicki pollard from little britain
Nikki Pollard 😂

"Where are your kids Nicki?"

Yeah but no but yeah but no the thing is right, I am so so SOooo busy in my social media content creator that I can't absolutely can't look after them all day every day, oh my god I can't believe you just said that, they are my world I love them Sooo much they are my walking miracles but Chris said, you know Chris? Chris Chris, golfer Chris, my husband Chris, yeah well he was caught caught the Belfry with a slapper in the changing rooms and I told him if I can't have my ME time for 5 hours a day I'd take him to the cleaners when actually this works out great for me as I can just stare at myself in the mirror all day while the twins are at nursery or with my elderly mum, so yeah, the twins are were they usually are which is anywhere I'm not, remember to swipe up 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That’s not her gym kit again is it? Ew she’s so filthy but she will go home get all glammed up to pick the boys up again

Reactions: 17
Nikki Pollard 😂

"Where are your kids Nicki?"

Yeah but no but yeah but no the thing is right, I am so so SOooo busy in my social media content creator that I can't absolutely can't look after them all day every day, oh my god I can't believe you just said that, they are my world I love them Sooo much they are my walking miracles but Chris said, you know Chris? Chris Chris, golfer Chris, my husband Chris, yeah well he was caught caught the Belfry with a slapper in the changing rooms and I told him if I can't have my ME time for 5 hours a day I'd take him to the cleaners when actually this works out great for me as I can just stare at myself in the mirror all day while the twins are at nursery or with my elderly mum, so yeah, the twins are were they usually are which is anywhere I'm not, remember to swipe up 😘
I read every word of that in character 🤣 bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh and I am so relatable, I did a massive food haul yesterday with lots of microwave convenient meals purchased as I am soooooooooo busy, too busy to go home and nuke one so I had to go to Subway for my lunch. I can teach you how to be economical!! Remember I am Nikki Thrifty Ryan 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously what must Chris think about it all. He seems to have a busy, successful career. But will come home to Pricki having just collected the miracles from her mums, pinging herself a microwave meal, house filthy and leaving him to sort his own meal. But she’s had a facial, been to the gym and been to several supermarkets for ‘content’. Surely he must see how much time she wastes doing duck all and how unjustifiable her actions and behaviours are?
It’s just so selfish. It really is all ‘me, me, me’ with every excuse possible to ease her conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know why she's gushing over those micro meals, she's the typical head who gets conned into buying these so-called brilliant products. They're not that high in protein or that great for cals as they're tiny for a start! A large skinless chicken breast on it's own has like 40g of protein for only around 230 cals??? But what do I know.. I didn't run a sw class or lose 3 stone in 3 months 😏

Reactions: 14
I don't know why she's gushing over those micro meals, she's the typical head who gets conned into buying these so-called brilliant products. They're not that high in protein or that great for cals as they're tiny for a start! A large skinless chicken breast on it's own has like 40g of protein for only around 230 cals??? But what do I know.. I didn't run a sw class or lose 3 stone in 3 months 😏
She’s a marketers dream… splash ‘high protein’ on anything and she’ll add 26 of them to her basket. Such a sucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.