Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can’t go in booster seats yet! You daft bint!
This is what I don’t get with her. She clearly filters and edits what information she chooses to share with her followers. Yet she tries to make out she is an open book. What she hasn’t grasped is her choices are decreasing her engagement. Things that would make her relatable she doesn’t share and glosses over. If she’d shared the day they were ill and sick or her mum having major surgery. Yet she doesn’t bother…she just shares vacuous crap like hauls, diet and gym shite.

She could be relatable and have genuine engagement but she can’t be honest. Then she’s so thick she trips herself up weeks and months later. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be mentioning car seats and sick now…but she has! Why?! If this is her job she needs to start planning and sharing consistently!

35123076-3608-4632-A6BC-40D415324C3C.jpeg

6F970E40-A6A9-47CA-80C1-F8D0643EBB47.png

064D76BE-C522-4BE1-83F7-5AC3A1C7BF91.png

94FC2B76-CF6A-4AA3-80EA-42590B2D6699.jpeg

I think these are awful!!! Imagine pinning your kids in…I’d have freaked out as it’s like being trapped in by a big rock! Awful. She is such a twit “no obligation” duck off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely a grade A with honours bleep .... You can tell she is seething that Chelsea is well liked while she is loathed.
Of course she hates Chelsea, Chelsea is everything she wants to be but isn't, including being an amazing mum, a caring, compassionate wife, she lives in a lovely family home, she's beautiful, has loving friends and family and she's incredibly popular with her followers, she answers every comment. And finally, she doesn't plaster herself preening and pouting in 10 different outfits every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is what I don’t get with her. She clearly filters and edits what information she chooses to share with her followers. Yet she tries to make out she is an open book. What she hasn’t grasped is her choices are decreasing her engagement. Things that would make her relatable she doesn’t share and glosses over. If she’d shared the day they were ill and sick or her mum having major surgery. Yet she doesn’t bother…she just shares vacuous crap like hauls, diet and gym shite.

She could be relatable and have genuine engagement but she can’t be honest. Then she’s so thick she trips herself up weeks and months later. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to be mentioning car seats and sick now…but she has! Why?! If this is her job she needs to start planning and sharing consistently!

View attachment 823115
View attachment 823116
View attachment 823117
View attachment 823119
I think these are awful!!! Imagine pinning your kids in…I’d have freaked out as it’s like being trapped in by a big rock! Awful. She is such a twit “no obligation” duck off
Absolutely spot on here, she's missed many opportunities as she has chosen to portray a perfect life. I agree, these seats are horrific! No wonder they were free.

Reactions: 12
She has never paid for a car seat and the boys are three..speaks volumes. She spends nothing on safety for those boys. Whereas on herself she is prepared to get into debt to pout in a mirror in vile outfits daily

Also Chris.. what do you see in THAT?...she looks like rubber blow up doll!

Reactions: 22
Nicola it is a filler it’s just different to the more common ones and like you say but it is a filler. Traditional ones normally augment a certain area where there is a loss of volume. profhilo in essence spreads itself further giving plumpness and volume because it’s 100% hyaluronic acid. It will plump and fill out the skin.

View attachment 822919
View attachment 822920
View attachment 822921
View attachment 822922
View attachment 822923
So if you are making a video on it just say what you like about it for once rather than trying to an expert or knowledgable on something you clearly have no understanding of.
So why then fopperbollox are you unrecognisable from like 5/6 years ago if it doesn't change your face you silly cow 🤣🤣🤣 YOU GET FILLER & BOTOX SO JUST STFU for once in your life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The boys even say they can’t move in those chairs. And why would a company gift something without having to post it

It’s a joke that she tried not to post about those free expensive car seats yet she’s happy to give free advertisement to Fage for her yoghurt addiction. She’s got a screw loose and I wish IG would just delete her account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing is, when these seats were shown before they definitely didn’t have the impact cushions on, I remember seeing them and she was definitely using the belt. I wouldn’t have posted about it if she had been using the appropriate seat for their age, so she’s trying to change history!

Reactions: 16
The boys even say they can’t move in those chairs. And why would a company gift something without having to post it
If I were a company who gifted her anything and saw that ungrateful "I'm NOT obliged to write anything" 😤 she'd be off the gifted/PR list as fast as Chris' pants were off in the Belfry incident. Why so rude? Be thankful you've not had to spend £100's on car seats maybe? I guess if she isn't specifically paid for advertising she gets shirty with them i.e I will comment if you pay me. She's terrible at PR! No relationship building at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I were a company who gifted her anything and saw that ungrateful "I'm NOT obliged to write anything" 😤 she'd be off the gifted/PR list as fast as Chris' pants were off in the Belfry incident. Why so rude? Be thankful you've not had to spend £100's on car seats maybe? I guess if she isn't specifically paid for advertising she gets shirty with them i.e I will comment if you pay me. She's terrible at PR! No relationship building at all.
If it were my company I would be replying to say "yes you are obligated to post...you begged for then you post about them."

• Haha
Surely when these companies gift her stuff, they aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts? Especially something that costs several hundreds of pounds. They must expect or request something in return?

Reactions: 14
I'm fuming she's been gifted yet another set of car seats and she's not even bothering to use them properly and safely.
Car safety is important to you nikki? Yeah, right.

Reactions: 15
She’s recommending following MoneyMum who gives money saving tips but yet she spends money like it’s water. Bit odd!!!

BTW Nikki Ryan Fopperholic those Heck chicken posh nuggets are bleeping disgusting. I’ve just cooked a whole packet and dumped them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely when these companies gift her stuff, they aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts? Especially something that costs several hundreds of pounds. They must expect or request something in return?
It’s like they’ve gone here you go have car seats for free we don’t want any thing in return. If that was the case then why aren’t these companies giving car seats to people in need

• Heart
She obviously doesn't know what is meant by a 5 point harness. My 4yr old is still in one as it feels like the safest option.

The Cybex Pallas description says the impact shield can be removed from about 3 years..and it then becomes a booster seat. By the sound of it, she's had the impact shield off when she said one of them was sick (so they were in a booster). Christ, she doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So when were they sick? Don’t remember her mentioning that recently at all. No breaks from nursery or Mazza either.

So when were they sick? Don’t remember her mentioning that recently at all. No breaks from nursery or Mazza either.
I bet it was when she was on stories saying how she had food poisoning, when actually it was a sick bug, and the twins were all over the place - and nursery and nanny's - as usual.

Reactions: 21
Gawd the fact she ignores Chelsea riles me. Chelsea is lovely and to be honest if I had to go to someone’s house for dinner it would be Chelsea’s as her food is good wholesome food. Chelsea’s strength through her husband’s cancer really inspired me when my husband was seriously ill earlier this year. Fopps would fall apart if she was left on her own in such a situation as Covid made things like hospital visits so much harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet they weren't, I bet she just found those impact things too much hassle so they were swiftly removed for her ease and laziness.
I'm so annoyed at her complete lax car safety.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.