Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I think this has been said before but she must have given herself thrush from all the xs clothes she buys/wears and is using the yogurt for that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
"Just from my knowledge in this industry"

How exactly does she claim knowledge within the skincare/cosmetic industry? I'm sick of these overblown qualifications she gives herself. She was a bloody diet club manager, not fucking Steve Jobs.

Also, spells retinol 'retinal' 🙄 Miss skincare industry expert.

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
That hat :ROFLMAO: imagine thinking you look like a trend setter when in actual fact you look more like you've just parked your horse and buggy round the corner having escaped the Amish community for the day

• Haha
  • Heart

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Fopps 🙄
WTAF. 😂 😂 I Physically ache from being away from them? She must be in agony all the fucking time then! But guys, going away makes (all together now) her a better mum!!!! And don't give me guilt talk Floppy, you wouldn't know mum guilt if it knocked you on your sized down, wotsit stretched photoshopped head!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Oheck79

I need a rant.
I’ve been up since 2 with my toddler. I am now on my way to college as I want to retrain and I am then going on to do an evening shift at my job. I’m not blowing my own trumpet I’m just normal. Today is going to be tough but I wouldn’t change it.
And then we have Foppsy. She’s obviously in a really nice position of not wanting / needing to work. She offer nothing to society. Which is fine but why doesn’t she own it rather than insult us actual workers saying she ‘works’. Filming herself twirling in clothes she will take back or eating a chocolate bar is not work. End of.
Enjoy your day peeps. I’m off to learn some new things and will hopefully sleep tonight 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’ve had kebab and chips 6 shortbread and 3 crunchies today that would send fopps into a meltdown! I feel fucking fantastic!!

• Haha
  • Heart

caz272

Chatty Member
So who will be looking after the 2 much wanted and adored miracles(not)when she and petite knob go on their weekend break?Hop along Cassidy and the babysitter snatcher ?

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to cook. What she means is she doesn’t prioritise home cooked meals for her family.
Everyone is busy but we all make it work. I literally cook from scratch over one day if it’s coming up a heavy work week for us. I batch everything for the week; have the oven on, slow cooker, pots on hob you name it. I work shifts and have a family and there isn’t lengthy periods of time each day to do it all, especially when nightshift, so I prep it. Then it’s just heating up and adding to them if needed and we are all eating fresh and nutritious meals. What doesn’t she have time for? She MUST have time at least once a week where she could spend a couple of hours batch cooking. She spends time doing a video of her tapping yoghurts or preening herself in the mirror. Make your bloody meals instead of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Also minutes apart in the latest vlog she is saying how she Hates HATES hates wasting food so has got these steam bags of vegetables as she hasn't got time to use fresh and she doesn't want to buy fresh just to throw them away.... Then tells how she buys this coleslaw but always throws the mayo away 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nikki can you not hear yourself 🙄

In this haul 🙄 she has bought 11 yoghurts, 6 of which come to £4.50! Oh and she taps her nails on every single fucking item so much so she has pierced the lid on this yoghurt 😐
I found it funny when she said she’s doesn’t have time to cook….she doesn’t have a fucking job 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31