Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed her Oktoberfest outfit is identical to what Chelsea Pateman wore on her night out? Leather leggings, lace top and red blazer? Chelsea posted it the night before.... ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone has asked where the jumper is from and sheโ€™s told them H & M and that itโ€™s XS. Of course she had to say it was XS ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ no one gives a tit! She must be so uncomfortable all the time in all these too tight clothes!

Reactions: 21
So Chris says โ€˜thatโ€™s differentโ€™ but itโ€™s her โ€˜go toโ€™ outfit so where is he when she wears it usually ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else see in her video how Chris saw she was filming and tried his best to not look at her?!

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see in her video how Chris saw she was filming and tried his best to not look at her?!
I've just seen that, his body language was screaming that he didn't want to be there or anywhere near her

Reactions: 12
So Chris says โ€˜thatโ€™s differentโ€™ but itโ€™s her โ€˜go toโ€™ outfit so where is he when she wears it usually ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฅ
I found it weird she said the boys comments on her outfit! They are 3 I doubt they did. My toddler says things like pretty mummy etc

I found it weird she said the boys comments on her outfit! They are 3 I doubt they did. My toddler says things like pretty mummy etc
The only time MiniGlenCoco comments on what I'm wearing is when I wear a dress and she tells me she likes my beautiful dress (think she's picked that up from us whenever she wears a dress ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Iโ€™ll just leave this here
Itโ€™s what I thought as well!

The hat is such a weird shape!

Also the wording of thisโ€ฆ

BF1FD1DB-0CFF-456F-BABF-16D2C855E3E0.jpeg

Teach Daddy how to compliment his wife?! Wtf. Wouldnโ€™t you say โ€œtell your dad that!โ€ โ€œOr say daddy needs to tell mummy that to!โ€ Kids donโ€™t get the wife link they get shes a mum and thatโ€™s it!

So is that message for any interests in Chrisโ€™s lifeโ€ฆso she wants to lay claim over him

Reactions: 19
The tiny model is wearing a small in that sweater vest but yet Nikki somehow needs an XS???? She should use the model as a guide of how things should be worn, oversized means not base tight Fopp! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

And how passive aggressive is that comment about Chris? Sheโ€™s not exactly painting a picture of a great relationship!

Reactions: 18
I actually really like these boots ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜” they are in fact a bit of me ๐Ÿ˜… but... I wouldn't pay full price I'd wait till they were in the sale, and I certainly wouldn't buy a pair every single year either ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but that's because I look after my stuff and I would only wear these for best, not every day on the school run, walking to and from work etc so mine would still look good for another year at least!!!!
Sheโ€™s not selling them to me they must be crap quality if they need replacing every year ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.