Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pisses me off more and more ...... Chelsea has commented on the reel of the boys in their Halloween costumes and she's completely ignored her..... she's so bleeping rude - replied to loads of others since Chelsea has posted....... I think she ignored her last comment too..... Dunno why she bothers.... she's more a mother to twins that Fopps will ever be....! On her stories last night she was saying she is going back to work.... Matt has a further operation for the cancer and then he's going back to work also....... these are people that others should aspire to be like...... not the likes of pretentious Fopps and Petit Chode....... I bet you Chelsea's 100K plus followers are ALL genuine.... !!
Unless there's something in it for her she does ignore people. Rude witch deserves absolutely nothing 😡

Reactions: 17
there's just nothing likeable about her, just watching the potty fairy tale vlog, she's smug, annoying, full of herself and so very condescending, why oh why does she think she's at all someone to tell others how to do it? we all saw her stories at the time, she was stressed, annoyed and even mentioned at one point it had been a bad day for potty training, does she think she can just re write it?

Reactions: 19
You could be sure if it was one of those young things she follows that commented she'd be up their arse

Reactions: 14
We literally just bought 2 pottys for when we trained my little boy as we live in a 3 storey house all that crap she got was pointless

Reactions: 12
Unless there's something in it for her she does ignore people. Rude witch deserves absolutely nothing 😡
Chelsea will overtake her, she already has much better engagement and her account is growing. She will be begging Chelsea for a response eventually and commenting on her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
that latest reel is terrible, you can see the boys waiting to catch what she throwing then her huge hand dips in front of the camera to throw the sweets into their bucket :ROFLMAO: she's crap at reels

Reactions: 16
that latest reel is terrible, you can see the boys waiting to catch what she throwing then her huge hand dips in front of the camera to throw the sweets into their bucket :ROFLMAO: she's crap at reels
And faveson got the sweets not greyson. You could tell they were watching her for what to do. They are natural I know they are 3 but you can see she’s not just letting them play

Reactions: 19
I would love to see how many followers she would have without the slimming world posse

She pisses me off more and more ...... Chelsea has commented on the reel of the boys in their Halloween costumes and she's completely ignored her..... she's so bleeping rude - replied to loads of others since Chelsea has posted....... I think she ignored her last comment too..... Dunno why she bothers.... she's more a mother to twins that Fopps will ever be....! On her stories last night she was saying she is going back to work.... Matt has a further operation for the cancer and then he's going back to work also....... these are people that others should aspire to be like...... not the likes of pretentious Fopps and Petit Chode....... I bet you Chelsea's 100K plus followers are ALL genuine.... !!
Chelsea is an amazing role model as a mother and wife.As for Fopp bollocks their is nothing to say

Oh I’ve done a Fopps their should have been there.But at least I know the difference, it was a typo lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Chelsea talking about Matts surgery. He can’t have any more chemo or radiotherapy either so it all hangs on the surgery. Imagine how scary that must be. And the guy is going back to work next week! What a great dad and husband to just want to provide.

Then you have this head Nikki letting on she spent £200 plus on potty training items and calls it work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just catching up. They are just trained robots. I don’t know many three year olds that would stand there performing. £200 on potty training products?!!! I’ve done it twice before and we bought a potty…. That was it! And they both use a toilet now

She actually has more thumbs down than thumbs up on the potty training video... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I don't know how I managed to potty train three kids without all that equipment !!! We had a potty and the toilet seat thingy... no plastic covers for my floor or furniture .... we used the pamper mats when we were doing the night time but seriously why is she making such a big deal out of it ? literally millions of people potty train their kids ALLLLLL the flipping time !! Why does she think she is so so special and an expert ? One or both of them boys would of been forced into it as she said she did it when it was convenient for her and that she wanted to do them both together - not when THEY were ready..... ! She also dismissed 'signs' as a bit of a myth... and not to worry about it .. but her boys gave her signs like pulling at nappy etc.... FFS she's so full of crap !

• Heart
  • Haha
She has obviously read here and knows that Chelsea is well liked and admired among us tattlers and she is probably seething with jealousy hence ignoring her.

She actually has more thumbs down than thumbs up on the potty training video... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I don't know how I managed to potty train three kids without all that equipment !!! We had a potty and the toilet seat thingy... no plastic covers for my floor or furniture .... we used the pamper mats when we were doing the night time but seriously why is she making such a big deal out of it ? literally millions of people potty train their kids ALLLLLL the flipping time !! Why does she think she is so so special and an expert ? One or both of them boys would of been forced into it as she said she did it when it was convenient for her and that she wanted to do them both together - not when THEY were ready..... ! She also dismissed 'signs' as a bit of a myth... and not to worry about it .. but her boys gave her signs like pulling at nappy etc.... FFS she's so full of crap !
This exactly... we had none of these things mid 80’s to 90’s when my four were potty trained just a regular potty and a mop and bucket for any accidents... the fact she has dismissed signs as a myth shows how little she actually takes notice of those two boys.. god she’s insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wonder what she will do when the boys tell her to f@&£ off because they don’t want to be performing clowns and they don’t want to their pictures to be plastered online? Hope their school make a point of teaching about that for their safety and they come home and start asking her questions about how she protected them.

Reactions: 10
Had to go and have a look. WheresyourasdaAdSon is out in front and the first to be thrown his outfit, mask, the only one to be tossed some sweets, and the spare egg/otherson just looks down and actually resigned to being left out! 😔

She obviously sees Blondeson as her social media protégé 😂 having already said he's a 'natural born actor' I'm lolling at that, can already predict it - stage mom situation incoming! And otherson is only likely to be an engineer isn't he? 😂😂 nothing showbiz so she'll have no interest. I see her favourite ending up on a reality show at some point.

• Haha
Nikki, I do not give a shiny tit how many calories are in my drink from the coffee shop, nor did I give a tit how many calories were in the slice of cake I had from the coffee shop this morning. All I cared about was having a lovely catch up with an ex colleague and someone I still work with. She just posts random tit she has seen on other people's accounts and thinks it makes her a fitness guru. Sorry for all the shits🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s clear she has favourites for whoring on social media, but I actually think Grayson is the cuter one of the boys. I’m not going to rip into looks but Lawson is very like his dad, even though she thinks he’s the spitting image of her because he has blonde hair. Just a note flopps, your hair isn’t naturally blonde babes, you dye it.

Reactions: 13
I bought 2 pottys when I trained mine one for upstairs and one for downstairs think they were like 2 pound each. It took a couple of days as I waited till they were ready. Why would you need to spend loads.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.