Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bluefox with the most votes.

she’s back doing twinset twats plan 🥱
Seemed to have lost 3 dress sizes from her holiday but gained another few new faces
Chris escaped to Portugal
Chris is apparently about to fly the nest leaving Fopps with a subscription to Plenty of fish 🎣
Mazza is being more mazza than usual blame the post hip op meds oh despite the op recovery she’s still being lumbered with the kids so fopps can prance around in the mirror like a twit
She’s currently on her first girls weekend since the boys were born she seems to have forgotten the others, currently waiting for the rundown of her boiled eggs and cans of gin & slim
The witches cackle is been perfected for Halloween
Swipes galore for things she doesn’t own
Conclusion she’s still a massive bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Doesn’t Fopps bleeping love herself , all smiley and coy looking.Let’s not forget there will be more swipe up for her Ammazing shoes

Reactions: 11
Why does she look like she has been painted 😆
If I asked my friends to take pics of me on my own posing up a storm, laughing at nothing they'd tell me to duck right off!
That pic is awful.. she's squinting and has a massive vein popping in her forehead...

Shoes... absolutely bleeping hideous #fact... whoever complimented her on them needs to go specsavers.... oh and she got a size 8 jacket... is that so people know it comes up big as no way is she an 8 .... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pic is awful.. she's squinting and has a massive vein popping in her forehead...

Shoes... absolutely bleeping hideous #fact... whoever complimented her on them needs to go specsavers.... oh and she got a size 8 jacket... is that so people know it comes up big as no way is she an 8 .... 🤣🤣
She definitely looksike a size 12 in those jeans and jacket. Think she's trying to copy Sophie judes style

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it funny how often she wears the same clothes for someone who seemingly buys so much? That’s the same green blazer she’s worn a few times now. In the awful ad on the stairs recently for example. And we’ve seen the leopard print nightie on her tons of times. Yet we never see the stuff from her hauls or the Alexander McQueen trainers for example. Just shows 99% must be on credit and returned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh dear those jeans.

I have the same cankles as Nikki and that's why I don't wear those type of jeans 😂

Reactions: 14
I have had so many compliments about them ?
Who are these people ? Who are they ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On those talking stories it’s more obvious than ever that she’s messed about with her nose. The bridge is becoming more flattened and wide, and the tip is so bulbous. It actually reminds me of a boxer’s nose or rugby player’s nose. I would never normally comment on facial features as most of us have the facial features we were born with and there’s nothing we can do about that but I think it’s important that people realise that’s what some cosmetic treatments can do to your face!

Reactions: 20
I’m the last pic on her grid she actually looks normal for once & doesn’t look like she has been overly filtered. You can tell in this picture she is no way a size 8 but honestly there is 100% nothing wrong with her figure just a shame she can’t see it. She is always striving to be as slim as she was back in her late 20s early 30s but since then she has had a twin pregnancy so her body is gonna change plus she is getting older she just needs to except that & stop constantly trying to stay slim. In her eyes she may only have 7-10lb to loose but she will restrict to loose it. She is a classic yo yo dieter & for some one that slim it is such a shame to be constantly in a battle with yourself

Reactions: 17
I’m the last pic on her grid she actually looks normal for once & doesn’t look like she has been overly filtered. You can tell in this picture she is no way a size 8 but honestly there is 100% nothing wrong with her figure just a shame she can’t see it. She is always striving to be as slim as she was back in her late 20s early 30s but since then she has had a twin pregnancy so her body is gonna change plus she is getting older she just needs to except that & stop constantly trying to stay slim. In her eyes she may only have 7-10lb to loose but she will restrict to loose it. She is a classic yo yo dieter & for some one that slim it is such a shame to be constantly in a battle with yourself
Well for a grown ass woman and mother to still be bragging that 20 years ago she managed to lose 3 stone in 3 months (seriously unhealthy because she didn't have much to lose in the first place!) That tells us all we need to know about how screwed up she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those shoes, those actual bleeping shoes. And why, just why does she need to buy them in other colours just because somebody has complimented the ones she is wearing? She has serious issues, it will be like the “new” winter coat that she buys, the same that she has had “new” for the last few years.
Her life is extremely empty if she thinks that people actually give a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.