Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em85C

VIP Member
Òò
Sophie’s is a younger chubbier version of Fopps. She’s spoilt and lives in a house paid for by her parents while driving a Range Rover Evoque. She worked part time on beauty counters the last one being Estée Lauder…she was trying to advertise herself as a Estée Lauder Brand partner…got into a lid of shit and jumped before she was fired. She only in her mid 20’s max so Fopps looks like her mum. She hasn’t been able to keep her weight off so is now a self declared “mid size model!”
Cant believe she hasn't got a thread of her own!

Reactions: 4

asdaprice

The difference is with Chelsea her photo she’s put her bag in front because a little nervous what she’s wearing but she looks fab and has NOTHING to be ashamed off. Fopps will be there posing like she’s some sort of Victoria secret model.

Was Chris there??

Did you see Chris
Yep he was there x

Reactions: 3

Realslimshady

I went there at the weekend, one pair of trousers went on fine and did up but looked shocking, second pair i sized UP (shock horror- but they were mom jeans and they are not supposed to be skin tight btw fopps) and couldn’t get them over my thighs.

So basically I’d have to size up twice just to get mom jeans on? Weird.
The mum jeans I found ok albeit snug but I have put weight on. The top and dress were ridiculous!

Reactions: 3