Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Evening all sorry to piss on your 40th parade fopps but I got my results back from my operation and I'm officially cancer free at the moment and hope to stay that way 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 105

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #61 Her 40yr old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I can just see her stories tomorrow :
On the 12th day of birthday my true love send to me,
12 designer bags
11 +2 grams of cheese
10 botox treatments
9 granade bars
8 all inclusive
7 days without the boys
6 pairs of boots
5 cakes I won't eat
4 rose gold balloons
3 hundred new followers
2 diamond rings
And 1 Iphone 12!

Falalalala dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Nikki In the morning..
"Well I can't believe I'm now 40! Not trying to brag but I do hear it quite a lot that I don't look it. Skincare is my thing. I use this vitamin C range. It's AAAmazing. SWIPE UP.

I've been showered with gifts by my AAAmazing family. We're so so so so so close. Look what I got. SWIPE UP.

My luxury holiday had to be cancelled unfortunately due to Covid19. Don't really get what all the fuss is about TBH. I've just gone about my business as per usual with no adverse effects. Can't believe that's the second holiday this virus has ruined for us. It's only a pandemic. What's the fuss??! It wouldn't bother me at all going on a flight etc with my precious family. We're so so so so close.🙄

Anyway.. It's my birthday today and I'm going to make the most of it. Do you like my party dress? I got it from Selfridge's in the sale. It was £5000 reduced to £3500. Total bargain. SWIPE UP.

I'm so lucky. The boys are now in bed. We've had the most amazing day celebrating. We're so so so so close. My boys are my absolute world. I'm so emotional because I've drank loads. A FULL glass of wine and 2 Malibu with milk. I'm pi##ed! Well it is my birthday after all.! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I don’t begrudge the woman for being gutted about her birthday plans being fucked but it’s the way she goes about things that pisses me off. She needs to read the room
I agree but I also think she’s hardly missed out on anything this year.
- boys got a party
- holiday to Florida
- chessington for 2 nights
- the caravan holiday
- 2 weekends away with Chris
- start of the year I’m sure there was several weekends she was away by herself hen do and twinmum lick ass night
- centre parcs
(All of the above and an extension and garden redone)
It might do her some good and appreciate what she has got/had.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She’d forgotten what it felt like to get dressed up?! She’s been dressed up more times in the last 6 weeks than most people have in the last 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’ve had some pretty amazing curry dishes from authentic Indian restaurants over the years and the fact she is calling a supermarket Patak’s paste curry “HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CURRIES I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE” tells you what sort of foodie this one is. Embarrassing 😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Is it today her birthday. Well I genuinely hope she has a nice day and appreciates things. The ageing process is not promised to everybody. Turning 40 is a privilege and I hope she realises that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When she says she sad about not seeing people what she really means is people not seeing her.

Her whole life is a massive show off and she’s just gutted she won’t be swanning into the harvester head to toe in fake designer gear with the boy’s in matching Burberry to meet her family and receive all her pre-selected gifts (grenade bars). She is a knob.
This 👏

I may have felt sorry for her, as I would anyone else missing a big birthday celebration in lockdown, but she hasn't missed out on anything at all this year. The virus hasn't affected her life at all.

This year alone she's had a big holiday to Florida, a couple of weekends away, babysitters on tap, meals out, shit loads of free gifts, all her house improvements that she wanted, a party for her boys that was more her party, countless days out enjoying family time. Alongside all her shopping trips, clothing hauls, beauty treatments... she's so hard done by missing her birthday though 🤣🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
You would think they would have looked into giveaway rules beforehand! 🙈
Maybe he didn't check ..... his wife probably told him not to bother..... BUT ...... at least he has given a detailed, articulate and apologetic, mature response unlike his dumb ass wife who jut blocks and deletes anyone who doesn't ass lick her..... at least he's professional..... (probably also doesn't want James to dish the dirt from the Belfry 😂 😂 😂 )

Reactions: 39